fake1269

Oct 9, 2021
Just spent 7 hours completing this game, including spending WAY too much time grinding to lvl.99 for the boss. I'm speechless. I found myself actually playing for the plot and not just the 'plot'. The NTR only makes the impact of the endings better imo, especially the third ending. Kudos to the developers! Loved it.

loo123456

Dec 17, 2018
Do you try to date a girl just so she can marry someone else and spend rest of their life with someone else ?
Do you try to be hardworking in your job just so your boss can fire you ?
Have you ever tried to study for 8 hours everyday to prepare for an exam so that you can purposely fail the test ?
Have you ever played dark souls? And wished for a boss that cannot be defeated no matter how hard you try ?

If all your answers to these question is yes
then go ahead to play this game. Otherwise Don't, i played this game so you dont have to.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
As someone who will never play this, can someone describe the endings for me.
I thought I already did describe what happens for the endings, or at least what happens with each girl at the proper end depending on the 6 endings.
As it was explained nearly a few times before, the MC, Imous, gets completely cucked during his stay in the thug's village until he either commits suicide or go Demon Lord. If you want a more detailed info as to what happened to the girls-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
before i spend hours in this, is this blackmail/rape or cheating/corruption ntr?
One girl falls under rape (or two, but the nun doesn't serve a purpose in the end)
Sister (Tori) is hard to describe
The primary girl falls consensually from a slow build up of seduction.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
I can't feel satisfied before I have killed those dragons and I hate that there's no notification when you can't win.
I tried using the save game editor, but there's several parameters and the question is what goes were, some got a few of the stats filled, while most parameters lack numbers in the statsfields.

So I'm on 99 on everyone except AI, who's on 85 or 86.
What kind of equipment do I need to beat the boss dragon with?
Being immortal with very high regain rates, doesn't seem to be the solution here.

I did try searching here.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
I can't feel satisfied before I have killed those dragons and I hate that there's no notification when you can't win.
I tried using the save game editor, but there's several parameters and the question is what goes were, some got a few of the stats filled, while most parameters lack numbers in the statsfields.

So I'm on 99 on everyone except AI, who's on 85 or 86.
What kind of equipment do I need to beat the boss dragon with?
Being immortal with very high regain rates, doesn't seem to be the solution here.

I did try searching here.
Save editing not necessary

Everyone: Level 99, HP/MP/TP Regen, and Stun immunity
Behernicht: More TP Regen
Imos: More TP Regen

Do not destroy God Hole and Goddess Hole. If you do so, Phenice will do full regen in a few turns.
When Phenice prepares special attack, use Behernicht's Torment to Neutralize, requiring 100 TP, thus the TP regen. Note that God and Goddess Hole will be destroyed with two uses of Behernicht's Torment.
Imos is the primary attacker. Cast Enrage on him, and Overdrive on himself. Occasionally use Aura Blade for ATK buff, and spam Venge Barrage.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Wonderful, thank you!
Those two holes were the first that I destroyed over and over again.:S
The game do like in essential hints.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Great, I finally finished it.
The sixth ending was great and is a must to see, but it wouldn't hurt in the MC talked more at the end with Aina, even if he never was talking much (more than the ..., which implied that he sometimes said some things).

Now this is only a game, with a written scenario after a budget, but it was emotionally powerful.
Once started, I just had to finish this game and it wouldn't have hurt if the MC was more talk-active with Aina in the end.
He could have talked more in general, than the three dots, which sometimes implied that he said something.

And they could have more CG scenes of molesting and more attractive CG with Aina, even if they were to use her to create a negative narrative.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just had write this spoiler and I rarely bother to write about games.
It's really, or rather extremely dark, but you get the urge to finish it and find a good ending, like ending 6.
In short a masterpiece, which still leaves a lot to wish for.
Definitely not for very emotional people,

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
i am able to play full screen, but what is shown takes up a small square in the middle of my screen. Any possibilities of making what is shown larger?

Reactions: Lolcoto2002

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
You mean that the game window sort of enlarge and get stretched out of borders?

Press F5 one or a few times and the screen gets back to the right resolution.
I believe it was F5, could be F6 and F7 too.

The screen can get out of border again and then you need to do the same thing.
Leaving the menu works for a while but tedious, F5 kicks it right back.

Reactions: Etanx
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes