Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
i don't get the hate for lotia. i just finished the game a few days ago and my overall feeling is that it was a tragedy for all involved, the characters vary in degree of sympathy, but they're all doomed. even the dragons were just slaves to their instincts (literal beasts) and you could see some hints of this dragon ideology from thrash's dialogue as he keeps emphasizing the importance of instinct. yes he was just bullshitting lotia to get her to loosen up, but i got the impression he unironically believes that following instinct is the correct way to live, and doesn't just say that as an excuse for his actions. so he was bullshitting using his actual opinions, as a shitposter i am quite familiar with this maneuver.

ok maybe defending thrash and the dragons is going a bit to far, but the girls are a different story, they felt quite realistic and they all had different ways of coping with their abuse. tori was the smartest so she understood sex is optimal and unlocked the slut route right away, the nun used religion to fortify her ego so she could just handle the rape with no trauma, then just went home and forgot about it. blue ice girl exists just to suffer, but retains her purity so bullying never gets old. lotia got the least raped, but the most gaslit, so it evens out. but they all had a few things in common: they had professional NTR thugs coordinating efforts trying to corrupt them, force fed aphrodisiacs that influence their judgment and override their free will, and were all lowkey teenagers i mean +18 adult virgins with no experience or ability to expect what being trained in a sex dungeon village would be like. you had the crafty hooker of sex wisdom, skinny snitch the master actor, ace didn't even need to use tricks his sex power was so high he could spot potential sluts in a crowd with his god eye. how can amateurs even compete? they weren't dealing with chad making a move on your crush, those people are con artists, they've done it all before and they've honed their girlfriend stealing arts to perfection. you know how in tennis there's this concept of forced error vs unforced error? lotia made some bad decisions, but that's the expected outcome. all that bitchy stuff she says when you fight her is just some nonsense from an upset female there's no need to take it seriosuly, she's just delusional at that point. imos knew, he saw through everything, that's why he didn't want to kill her. if anything it made him feel pained, because he clearly saw how mindbroken lotia became at that point. and when she says she's sorry before she dies, that was just sad. nobody deserved anything, it was just a tragedy.
I felt the same in everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In conclusion, usually i'm not verry much in NTR, but i love the deepness of this game.
There, discrimination and corruption have an explanation and in end i felt all the characters. Even the antagonist, swayed by the dragons.
I Usually i just disregard the girls of such games, like weaklings fallen to lust.
But there, the character have a true growth, for the better or the worse.

Yeah, it's painful, but pain should remind us of our weakness and push us to became stronger.
ty if you liked my opinions and spent your time in reading it :)
with love, bye bye.
ps. i just realized the plot it's even deeper. wow, what a deep work

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a "Good" ending for this game like where you can do time related shit and go back and retcon everything or? Lol. Because I heard the ending is pretty fucking dark.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
Stuck in amari's cave ground floor, whre do I go?

Is there a "Good" ending for this game like where you can do time related shit and go back and retcon everything or? Lol. Because I heard the ending is pretty fucking dark.
There is an ending that could be considered "good" but ultimately you can't stop what's been done from being done.

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
i'm glad i could become op , sad game , wish there was an ending where we conquer the world and get all the bitches . i also like how when imos breaks and becomes powerful we see his eyes , it's very symbolical of his awakening .

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
there is v2.02 i heard. does that mean this versions story is not completed? or is the new version one just fixing in bugs?
V2.02 is in reference to the original Japanese release which Kagura Games used as a base for the English version. It has no meaning to those playing that version already.

(In the original Japanese version, Endings 5/6 didn't exist - they were added in v2.)

RedBooty

Dec 2, 2020
the most annoying part of the game is that even if you are powerfull enough you can not kill the last boss beacuse of the plot or smth

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Probably an idiotic question but are there any differences between installer and non-installer version? On a low-end laptop, which one should I get?

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
Probably an idiotic question but are there any differences between installer and non-installer version? On a low-end laptop, which one should I get?
Just use the non-installer so you save yourself the time of not having to install

Reactions: cdvz23
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes