DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
anyone could share the save file after starting NG+ (to process ending 5 and 6), I don't have enough effort (and courage for being cucked, the second times). Pity pleaseeeee :cry::cry:

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
Sadly, there is no really good ending. As in for Imos anyway.. but at the very least he tried to change what he could.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
anyone could share the save file after starting NG+ (to process ending 5 and 6), I don't have enough effort (and courage for being cucked, the second times). Pity pleaseeeee :cry::cry:

Use the Steam walkthrough starting from Chapter 10, you can use the Recollection Room to skip to the final chapters. You don't ever need to play the first half of the game more than once.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DanielJ04

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
the only bad thing about this game is the setting, damn why do they have to let the movement so slow (○` 3′○)
yes i know there's dash key but i just want to use 1 hand to play for ... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) like other rpg game

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Ending 5 puts everything into perspective. it's at the point where you really can't hate Thrash/Variges and even Lotia. they're just being.... human. in the imperfectly perfect sense of what being a human is. It's actually kind of cheating that only here the author gives us the worldbuilding that we need, SO LATE IN THE GAME, but in context it works I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Astr028

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I have a feeling that a lot of the translation is heavily localized and doesn't stay faithful to the original. I'd like to see a comparison of ending 6 both THP and DHP.

BUT THE SAVES MAN!!! I can't find 100% save for both versions!!

edit: also I noticed that Imos isn't

Last edited:

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Ending 5 puts everything into perspective. it's at the point where you really can't hate Thrash/Variges and even Lotia. they're just being.... human. in the imperfectly perfect sense of what being a human is. It's actually kind of cheating that only here the author gives us the worldbuilding that we need, SO LATE IN THE GAME, but in context it works I guess.

I dunno man. Thrash could've just been like "Ok, I'll leave this one girl alone". Dude was basically screwing every babe in sight before Lotia came along anyway. Desires don't mean you trample on everyone around for the sake of hedonism. I'm not saying Thrash had to be a noble hero, but even the smoothest womanizers irl will let friends have a chance at a chick if they know they like them. Bro code and all that. Not that Thrash and Imos were friends lol. My point is that being human is much more than following base instincts like Dark Hero Party is portraying

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I dunno man. Thrash could've just been like "Ok, I'll leave this one girl alone". Dude was basically screwing every babe in sight before Lotia came along anyway. Desires don't mean you trample on everyone around for the sake of hedonism. I'm not saying Thrash had to be a noble hero, but even the smoothest womanizers irl will let friends have a chance at a chick if they know they like them. Bro code and all that. Not that Thrash and Imos were friends lol. My point is that being human is much more than following base instincts like Dark Hero Party is portraying

what are you on about Thrash has some "bro code" as you put it in his goons. he pillages villages in its entirety true, but he doesn't forget to give some of them to his underlings. all of them are getting their fair spoils of raping and pillaging. he cannot do this alone. he needed strength in numbers if he wants to be the top dog. and of course taking care of said numbers.

as for ending 4, I don't even see it as a slap on the face. things happen that's all.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
somehow I couldn't call this game ntr. iirc imos and lotia never confessed to each other before thrash/variges came into picture. kagura's release made it so that they did.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
what are you on about Thrash has some "bro code" as you put it in his goons. he pillages villages in its entirety true, but he doesn't forget to give some of them to his underlings. all of them are getting their fair spoils of raping and pillaging. he cannot do this alone. he needed strength in numbers if he wants to be the top dog. and of course taking care of said numbers.

as for ending 4, I don't even see it as a slap on the face. things happen that's all.
I meant bro code between him and Imos. That's is nonexistent

wowwhatisthis

Dec 18, 2018

we live in a society

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Astr028

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
gotta love the passion for coom in these NTR threads lmao.

I've been avoiding this one from my experience with the demo long ago, but thinking of finally giving it a go just for my corruption kicks, I recall getting disturbed with Siphila's Fimilar's NTR ending though, that ofcourse was an optional consequence lol, but I was in awe at how twisted the dev made it to get under your skin

Reactions: ragnarek289
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes