• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
I read some reviews here and there, all reviews are mostly about how good the story is you're not OP mc you're just regular guy trying his best with his already limited potential heck even her sister is powerful than mc
So yeah imma jump head first to this clusterfuck

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I read some reviews here and there, all reviews are mostly about how good the story is you're not OP mc you're just regular guy trying his best with his already limited potential heck even her sister is powerful than mc
So yeah imma jump head first to this clusterfuck
dont forget that even if you win a fight you still loose xD

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Of course it can be played, i have a huge list of working games, see my attached picture bellow for list of my current games, plus 80% rpg maker VX/ACE/MV/Ren'py/HTML/Tyranobuilder games work on JoiPlay, from this site only, games from other sites such as FapForFun, HentaiBedta etc work only 50% , on discord more info, even the LonaRPG work (JoiPlay beta build), but to get everything from JoiPlay u should join beta test version on GooglePlay, dont forget to do the same for plugins too, super important. Anyway also consider joining our Discord server dedicated to JoiPlay, admin is answering all stuff once a week to "Everyone", plus the members are super cool and informative, a lot of fun

Search in patches your game and patch it through JoiPlay, long press on game -> patch -> locate ur patch file for game and ur done.
Cheers my fap broos

Any chance of a new invite for the discord? I use joi player a ton and this is first game I am having issues with also the one I need to play the most xD

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I'm not sure how to proceed to get endings 5 and 6. Do I need to grind in order to get the ending? I can't beat Lotia and I assume that's the trigger to proceed with the other two endings (I already got endings 1-4)
Also, I have no idea what's the Phenice's flag at all.

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
I'm not sure how to proceed to get endings 5 and 6. Do I need to grind in order to get the ending? I can't beat Lotia and I assume that's the trigger to proceed with the other two endings (I already got endings 1-4)
Also, I have no idea what's the Phenice's flag at all.
dont face bariges\thrash 1v1. you need to grind your clone monster units and beat him so imos has enough stamina to handle lotias atacks with ease, and also need the lotia clone alive in the end so she kills lotia for you because imos wont do it.
after that is the hardest part of the game . grind intill you are lvl 99 for that or you are royaly fcked

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
anyone could share the save file after starting NG+ (to process ending 5 and 6), I don't have enough effort (and courage for being cucked, the second times). Pity pleaseeeee :cry::cry:
brooo. you have to get cucked. you need to feel pain for this experience to leave a mark on you

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
dont face bariges\thrash 1v1. you need to grind your clone monster units and beat him so imos has enough stamina to handle lotias atacks with ease, and also need the lotia clone alive in the end so she kills lotia for you because imos wont do it.
after that is the hardest part of the game . grind intill you are lvl 99 for that or you are royaly fcked
It is the downside of this game and that is that you have to grind and grind and grind again. It does the nut in.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Damn, that's terrible, with the slow combat and how much your normal attacks usually fail, I can't see this as nothing more than a grinding nightmare. I'm barely level 30 and I'm not sure if I have enough willpower to grind up to level 99.

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
so after hearing so much about the game, i can only say i was dissapointed. did this had to be a rpg? why couldnt they just make it a VN. its really boring to play, you need to grind just to get to the rest of the endings and the story wasnt even that good, i mean it had potential but it never went beyond being meh. characters act and are stupid except for some of the antagonists.
the mc doesnt have a personality. just go read that one manga that is similar to this, you save yourself time and you still get the ntr and revenge, there are a lot of ntr games that are way better than this.

Reactions: Courier_Young

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
Damn, that's terrible, with the slow combat and how much your normal attacks usually fail, I can't see this as nothing more than a grinding nightmare. I'm barely level 30 and I'm not sure if I have enough willpower to grind up to level 99.
for barges and lotia you just need everyone at lvl 30 or so , so they can tank the atacks while tori procs the poisen. poisen does like 10 percent of anythings hp.
so u just wait and defend intill they are at low hp and kill them

and also after reaching the final part of the game its not that bad. every combat encounter is 1 lvl up due to the rideclous xp. and sorry i just found out you dont have to be lvl 99. i did it on a lower lvl with imos as lvl 80, all that is needed is for imos to have the venge barrage skill because his the second most important person in your party there besides the dragon girl. i forgot her name..

imos has a skill called overdrive that makes him immortal and enter a state similiar to the barges or thrash 1v1 fight. making him basicly your dps sorta, because even though the dragon does more damage she has to switch between defending and etc to survive while imos can just spam atacks and not care for 5 turns before becoming crippled and dealing no damage and getting 1 shotted. so basicly u gotta save those dragon tears for the dragon girl and mainly imos for the final fight of that chapter.

also btw phencice flag is just something related to the final part of the game . you need to pick step forward when first meeting phenice is all. this will give you a choice at the end to pick end 6 instead of 5

Last edited:

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
so after hearing so much about the game, i can only say i was dissapointed. did this had to be a rpg? why couldnt they just make it a VN. its really boring to play, you need to grind just to get to the rest of the endings and the story wasnt even that good, i mean it had potential but it never went beyond being meh. characters act and are stupid except for some of the antagonists.
the mc doesnt have a personality. just go read that one manga that is similar to this, you save yourself time and you still get the ntr and revenge, there are a lot of ntr games that are way better than this.
dude so much here is untrue. imos has the most personality out of all the ntr mcs. the rest are trash and vegetable brains. also the characters who act stupid are called out on their stupidity by certain characters so the games self aware

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes