• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Ah, I started and finished the whole thing over 2 days... it's amazing..
got all endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
It was kind of only going to end one way in the end, even if Lotia never met Thrash, she is a champion and a Dracovalis, while Imos is an ordinary guy, she is not going to date down. If it wasn't Thrash it would be some noble or a rich merchant. This is a normal event for any man growing up, you spend a few years in the friend zone of a girl who thinks you beneath her before we eventually realize "this is going nowhere" then find a girl who is actually interested in you and getting married and living happily ever after. Imos could have been exploring the world meeting beautiful women to spend his life with, instead he spends all that time following around a lost cause.

Dating is an important life skill, Imos needs to get better at it.

Last edited:

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
It was kind of only going to end one way in the end, even if Lotia never met Thrash, she is a champion and a Dracovalis, while Imos is an ordinary guy, she is not going to date down. If it wasn't Thrash it would be some noble or a rich merchant. This is a normal event for any man growing up, you spend a few years in the friend zone of a girl who thinks you beneath her before we eventually realize "this is going nowhere" then find a girl who is actually interested in you and getting married and living happily ever after. Imos could have been exploring the world meeting beautiful women to spend his life with, instead he spends all that time following around a lost cause.

Dating is an important life skill, Imos needs to get better at it.
This is one of those realities of life that is simply 'too real' for most, and is why the NTR category gets shit on so often. A refusal to admit you're not the hot shit of the universe is just one of those growing up moments, but video games provide escapism that still allow it to be true. I've still yet to see a believable harem MC who's worth the affection he receives.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
This is one of those realities of life that is simply 'too real' for most, and is why the NTR category gets shit on so often. A refusal to admit you're not the hot shit of the universe is just one of those growing up moments, but video games provide escapism that still allow it to be true. I've still yet to see a believable harem MC who's worth the affection he receives.
The point I was trying to make wasn't that Imos couldn't find a beautiful woman that would love him, it was that Lotia wasn't going to be that woman and he needs to stop chasing her like a lost puppy. I mean for starters, chasing a woman has never worked and will never work. Period. However, during the game they pass through numerous towns, doubtless filled with beautiful women that would have made an excellent wife and he could have died happy and content with the woman he loves by his side. Men fall in love all the time, short men, tall men, fat men, skinny men, all of them meet beautiful women they mesh with both on an emotional and physical level simply by not chasing the one girl that isn't attracted to them. Even the hottest 10/10 guys aren't attractive to every woman. Fact is Imos wasn't attractive to Lotia, but that same may not be true of another woman. It isn't that he won't/can't meet a beautiful woman or even get a harem, both are entirely within the realm of possibilities, however he needs to learn to recognize a lost cause first and he seems to struggle with that.

Reactions: Ryuuto and Chinel

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
The point I was trying to make wasn't that Imos couldn't find a beautiful woman that would love him, it was that Lotia wasn't going to be that woman and he needs to stop chasing her like a lost puppy. I mean for starters, chasing a woman has never worked and will never work. Period. However, during the game they pass through numerous towns, doubtless filled with beautiful women that would have made an excellent wife and he could have died happy and content with the woman he loves by his side. Men fall in love all the time, short men, tall men, fat men, skinny men, all of them meet beautiful women they mesh with both on an emotional and physical level simply by not chasing the one girl that isn't attracted to them. Even the hottest 10/10 guys aren't attractive to every woman. Fact is Imos wasn't attractive to Lotia, but that same may not be true of another woman. It isn't that he won't/can't meet a beautiful woman or even get a harem, both are entirely within the realm of possibilities, however he needs to learn to recognize a lost cause first and he seems to struggle with that.
um lotia did love imos for real though. a bond between 2 childhood friends isnt that weak.

its just a combination of coping, bigger dick and stamina, and well the fact that imos got framed and she saw him go to a brother or whatever which mader her think he was cheating on her.

this weakened or broke her ideals about the love they had which made her more open to what she is naturaly attracted to as a women. the strong and confidant asshole guy . while this might make her super in heat it was not a good choice due to his abusive nature, it ended up being good at the end because he turned into a nicer guy for her though.

point is she was into imos. she didnt let the diffrence between them bother her , its just that barigess (thrash) made her desires more simple and made her desire a strong potent male. by constantly inticing her with his rediclous stamina and amount of sperm, on top of making imos seem like a bad guy when he is nice. this broke everything between lotia and imos because after all lotias biggest reason for choosing imos was his kind nature

Reactions: quanbe

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Even satan is afraid of this unholy creation.....
Indeed I am... i have this game on hidden because the sole fact of remember this causes in me a sensation to hit something xD i played this til the end just because i needed , i didn t even FAP i just wanted to finish it because i started it...and didn t leave me alone... i did it and i come back to see the victims of this horrendous game... ahhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Man, how can people praise the story or characters of this game when everybody's damn near retarded, by coincidence, was every party member born out of incest? How do you even feel anything towards the NTR, do you see real world counterparts in those characters and create a bond with them? I refuse to believe Lotia and Tori had a brain and I'm more inclined to believe they were both AI who were researching stupidty.

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
Does anybody knows where midi music was taken from? Obviously, it's not made for this game, but some free music that anyone could download. Some tracks was taken from there but how about others?

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
Does anybody knows where midi music was taken from? Obviously, it's not made for this game, but some free music that anyone could download. Some tracks was taken from there but how about others?
A couple of tracks, notably the title screen, is from this

Reactions: Kirino-7

Shahglyndwer

Jan 15, 2018
I ran into some kind of bug where after Imos try's to leave for home after watching his girl get fucked for three days my screen is now white and black and loud sounds are playing. it seems that I can move since I take poison damage but I can't see my character or anything

Please HELP!

senjuvilis

Jul 20, 2020
I have played dozens of NTR's and always cheered for MC to be cucked as much as possible, loved the women indulging their whore selves, but this... this was different. This Is the first NTR game, where I was rooting for MC to get as much revenge as possible, especially on Lotia and Tori. Ended up hating them so fucking much.

The few ones I'd spare, if there was a choice, would be Aina (of course, she was the best girl, perhaps contested by dragon loli), the Nun (she didn't do anything bad besides running away, couldn't hate her) and Gray.
Why Gray since he also played pivotal role in betraying and setting up Imos? Because he helped Imos to keep his sanity during toilet cleaning times and he also tried to help saving Aina.

Tori -

The only thing i can say that saved what little of her humanity was left was Ace not telling her the aphrodisiacs/ poisons she created was used to frame and destroy her brother.
Considering how the poisoning event was all the talk in the town, there's no way in hell that Tori didn't eventually learn of what her poison was used for. Even if she was kept indoors all the time, there's no way someone of the men gangbanging her wouldn't slip up or tell her on purpose - they enjoyed badmouthing Imos in front of the girls.

So, yeah, I'm convinced she knew, yet still chose to abandon Imos and friends in favor of Ace.

Also, I see quite a few people calling Imos a coward - that's completely false - he was a mere human who stood up against superhumans again and again, took so much abuse and betrayal to finally break. Imos is a chad in that sense.

This game is well written to make us feel invested, that's somewhat rare among hentai games. 9/10

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Ah, I started and finished the whole thing over 2 days... it's amazing..
got all endings.
4 is prob my fav, I'd rather he Imos didnt die and live his life like that instead of being possibly reinc. in end 6
How to get the 7th ending when Imos & Thrash become the sworn brothers?I watched in Youtube

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Can you please give me your save?
argh i think i deleted after i finished it. kind of finale way.
Sorry ;-; there should be someone on this thread with full save though, if i could do it, theirs def others.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes