sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
Imos, alongside Boy Hero Ken, might be top contender for being the most useless and worthless MC ever to get cucked. Jaysus chroist almighty.

• Haha
Reactions: NTR_Lover87

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
Then you must be managed to finish the game & got all the endings,right?Then how you can defeat Lotia when she is the boss after defeat the boss Thrash?I only managed to defeat Thrash but not Lotia,no matter how hard I tried that bitch always managed to beat shit out of me with or without the team.
Use the Steam Walkthrough

I didn't manage to get get the sixth ending(Old PC broken), and my mental health can't tolerate any more playthroughs, so... Can you spoil me about what the sixth ending is?
Here's a video playthrough of Ending #5/6

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Mega
all the save you need for all the ending
save 27 for starting the NG+ after ending 4 ( you don't need like me to play 2 time this game)
save 19 for starting the Revenge route or give up route ( ignore the voice to give up)
save 22 if you want to change your team composition before going to battle against trash ( if you want to go for ending 5/6 don't forget to bring lotia R in your team)
save 24 for direct battle against trash( route difference: go alone if you want ending 3/4) or go with the monster but mc is not overpowered for ending 5/6
save 29 for the real last chapter and go kill all the dragons
no longer available. can somebody please upload the new one ? thanks !

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
Other good recommendations like this?
In what way do you like DHP? That might help round it down. There's probably nothing as satisfying as the later parts of it.

You could try 栗pick's games, like Wailing Guignol, if you like more story-focused NTR games

Jan 31, 2018
In what way do you like DHP? That might help round it down. There's probably nothing as satisfying as the later parts of it.

You could try 栗pick's games, like Wailing Guignol, if you like more story-focused NTR games
The Ntr not my favorite part actually, I like the revenge part - nice combat - and overall drama.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meloned

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
The Ntr not my favorite part actually, I like the revenge part - nice combat - and overall drama.
Unfortunately I don't think it's going to be easy then because that's one of the unique points of this game. Maybe NTR Knight but it's a lot less dramatic.

achtig

Dec 26, 2018
Even if you beat the hornets at the start you still lose in the overworld after... I can't believe it.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Imos, alongside Boy Hero Ken, might be top contender for being the most useless and worthless MC ever to get cucked. Jaysus chroist almighty.
In Imos' defense, he does try, he's just powerless against his opponents with super powers. He's just a regular guy, which makes the story makes sense cuz there's no way a girl as beautiful and powerful as Lotia would stick with a regular guy like Imos for long, unless he was a wish-fulfillment harem anime protag.

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
Of course it can be played, i have a huge list of working games, see my attached picture bellow for list of my current games, plus 80% rpg maker VX/ACE/MV/Ren'py/HTML/Tyranobuilder games work on JoiPlay, from this site only, games from other sites such as FapForFun, HentaiBedta etc work only 50% , on discord more info, even the LonaRPG work (JoiPlay beta build), but to get everything from JoiPlay u should join beta test version on GooglePlay, dont forget to do the same for plugins too, super important. Anyway also consider joining our Discord server dedicated to JoiPlay, admin is answering all stuff once a week to "Everyone", plus the members are super cool and informative, a lot of fun

Search in patches your game and patch it through JoiPlay, long press on game -> patch -> locate ur patch file for game and ur done.
Cheers my fap broos
Link expired can you share again?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Yeah not something I'd get off to. Story had me invested and honestly, I'd probably destroy the whole world edgy teenager style with the backstory lore like the whole "good" dragons being self-absorbed pricks thing. Also yeah I felt nothing for the female characters. Eventually it just got to the point that I didn't even get aroused at H-scenes, just annoyed since I didn't know that "Q" was the skip key. Not my thing and not something I'd get off to, but it at least kept me invested.

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017
can someone share save before ending 5, i am playing this shit of a game just to see how fucked up it gets, and because many hold it in high regard, and some are scared etc. but everyone seems to be on board that ending 5 is the true ending, i got defeated without saving, and can't be bothered to replay all the scenes (because i didn't save)

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes