IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Full save here. Save number 10 is just after killing the last boss. Open that save if you want to see last 2 endings of the game.

I've started playing this game 8 years ago. Today, I have finally managed to get the last two endings.

It was the first NTR game before I even knew what NTR is and what NTR games are. It had the most potential out of all rpgmaker games I played to tell a decent story. When we see Imos' eyes, and he stops being just a self-insert character, is one of the places where story turns to amazing. The characters, the art, the gameplay, the combat and the H-scenes were all incredible and thanks to this game I got to learn and play a lot of other NTR titles and games. It got me into this subgenre of hentai. I strongly believe that in order to write a great story with a netorare (not netori or netorase, those are child's play to write) element you need to be a God at writing, think a lot about the slow-burn, the pacing, the relationships etc.

HOWEVER, now that all these years have passed and I finally managed to see ending 5 and ending 6 (true end) after beating the last boss Phenice through cheating and with outside help from dear people of F95Zone (I have given up many times throughout the years on killing Phenice) I think the game isn't all that great for an rpgmaker game but I still believe that it has a lot of potential. It tries to be more than it really is and that's a revenge story adventure game with a netorare element. It is akin to the "Count of Monte Christo" of rpgmaker games but hentai and, in jrpg fashion, the God was the villain all along. If you asked me if I would play it again or bait someone into playing it (as was the tradition on 4chan years back before we got a lot of translated rpgmaker games we have today) I would say: "Yes, I would."

Cheers~

Last edited:

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
SOME SPOILERS BELOW:

I actually like NTR but this game was kinda disgusting im some ways.

I mean, when I play a NTR game I usually want to play it more just because the scenes are hot to me or things like that. I like the corruption from these types of games, but this game just feels bad for some reason. Yes, it has a better story than most NTR games (at least the games I've played) but that didn't make it better as a game for me. Usually NTR games leave me wanting more sex related content but with this one I actually wanted some kind of cool ending where Lotia or Tori had a good talk with the MC after all that happened instead of the endings we got, even if they still left the MC, I was kinda disappointed... from a NTR game... and that's saying something. It was kinda nice in other way because I agree with someone from the previous page saying that this was realistic (he meant NTR but in context he was referring to this game) but tbh only the main reasons were realistic (or in concept), because almost all characters feel like they belong to a comedy, the usual NTR characters, except for some rare cases.

A cool thing I got from this game is that I genuinely don't want to play NTR games for a while LOL (that "lol" was serious haha, I think now I understand that scene when Thanos punches hulk so hard he didn't want to transform again). Maybe I should play Monster Girl Quest again or something like that. You get sad and all but in a good way, with this game I didn't even get sad or angry, I was just disappointed.

BTW, if you want to see a similar story but without having to play the game because RPGM hurts sometimes, these 2 doujinshis are way too similar to this game:

This is way too accurate, it actually has the same ending that one of the endings from this game, but in my opinion better because the main heroine doesn't just die, one of the main reasons why i am disappointed in this game.

And this one but it's full NTR. One of the scenes is even the same (when the FMC from this doujinshi thinks the MC is with another woman)

killer1997ab

Feb 19, 2018
I ran into some kind of bug where after Imos try's to leave for home after watching his girl get fucked for three days my screen is now white and black and loud sounds are playing. it seems that I can move since I take poison damage but I can't see my character or anything

Please HELP!
same here please help!

Reactions: Veto91

HyperZs123

Aug 4, 2022
Of course it can be played, i have a huge list of working games, see my attached picture bellow for list of my current games, plus 80% rpg maker VX/ACE/MV/Ren'py/HTML/Tyranobuilder games work on JoiPlay, from this site only, games from other sites such as FapForFun, HentaiBedta etc work only 50% , on discord more info, even the LonaRPG work (JoiPlay beta build), but to get everything from JoiPlay u should join beta test version on GooglePlay, dont forget to do the same for plugins too, super important. Anyway also consider joining our Discord server dedicated to JoiPlay, admin is answering all stuff once a week to "Everyone", plus the members are super cool and informative, a lot of fun

Search in patches your game and patch it through JoiPlay, long press on game -> patch -> locate ur patch file for game and ur done.
Cheers my fap broos
Heya Dude Uhh Can You Send A new link of the discord server? the old one you sent here is expire

Reactions: iamfree99

bumx

Dec 23, 2019
Great game and very sad, first few chapter was sexy but when I progress through and finished some ending, it wounded my heart deeply. The despair, agony and pity that going through the protagonist just went inside me. I don't know if I can play ntr genre for a while. lol

Reactions: senjuvilis

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Does anyone have a different download for the game?
WorkUpload is a Blacklisted IP for me, the provided GoFile is empty, and Nopy is only ever a text page for me.

Justaboringperson

May 20, 2020
same here please help!
It's not a bug. It's just an intentional screen pollution thing to block off your vision and make you trust your memory of the map. If I remember, there should be 2 scenes with the blue hair girl (I forgot her name). Once you have seen both of them, and then you will have to try to exit the hotel. So, I recommend knowing your current location first and having another save with a chapter with the same location you can access in order to progress with the story

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
It's a joke:D
Such ending doesn't exist.
Then you must be managed to finish the game & got all the endings,right?Then how you can defeat Lotia when she is the boss after defeat the boss Thrash?I only managed to defeat Thrash but not Lotia,no matter how hard I tried that bitch always managed to beat shit out of me with or without the team.

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
Then you must be managed to finish the game & got all the endings,right?Then how you can defeat Lotia when she is the boss after defeat the boss Thrash?I only managed to defeat Thrash but not Lotia,no matter how hard I tried that bitch always managed to beat shit out of me with or without the team.
There are 6 endings in game. In the recollection room there is a explanation how to goal it. To defeat Lotia you need to take monsters with you. Defeat her without monsters is impossible.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
There are 6 endings in game. In the recollection room there is a explanation how to goal it. To defeat Lotia you need to take monsters with you. Defeat her without monsters is impossible.
I didn't manage to get get the sixth ending(Old PC broken), and my mental health can't tolerate any more playthroughs, so... Can you spoil me about what the sixth ending is?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes