DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I dont know why everyone is so scared(?) of this game. I mean, NTR games that bad? I played NTR Knight (I hope got it right) and its ok for me. Yeah, I had some uneasy feeling while playing it but nothing more.
lucky you i'm not against NTR if it got handled well like in (NCC) like u can choose how to be and you have to make choices and based on them u will get NTRed or not and even tho there is NTR games when the wifes cheats on you at least i will be fucking other woman ( rise of crime lord ) but playing a game which is fully NTRed and you just watch ? not my thing i even hate reading any NTR manga or video really it sucks for me but its just my opinion as i like something people like this and as i hate this people may hate what i like i'm not hating on anything i'm just sharing my thought so sorry for taking long guys

Reactions: Diangelius

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
I second that. I would be able to put up with it if there was a secret route where you the player could kill the pathetic mc then proceed to skin blondie, the pink haired girl, and those dragon gods...alive. But alas there're no such thing so it'd be great if someone could spoil us all the endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sonhot

Squal

Apr 5, 2017
I didn't expect this game to have this much (good) narration, and continued when it was already too much by instinctively hoping things would get better (I guess I forgot the pic on the front page where we definitely see Lotia pregnant from Thrash...), but I guess I'll stop there. Being already somewhat depressed, that game is not helping at all. x)
I think I'm only good with NTR when it's the woman's pov or an unrealatable MC (or when there isn't much narration to begin with).

Reactions: snake5273

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the info. Do you happen to have the save for that?
I unfortunately don't, I played this game several years ago and I didn't keep it. To get there, IIRC, you need to see the little girl events and help her whenever you can. You can do that on the first run.

Reactions: sonhot

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
So to get the true ending ( ending 6) or the destroy everything ending ( ending 5) I have to start a NG+ after ending 4 so I have to see the poor imos suffering a second time damn it that poor mc was such a nice guy and not a stupid one like most of mc in Ntr game he doesn’t deserve such an horrible thing the worst is not even about lotia but his little sister get raped by all those bastard and can’t do anything to protect his own family !!!!!

davdx

May 25, 2018
i dont really have a problem with ntr content but this game...damn this was to much for me after playing all endings only 1 scene for the mc

GarryMS

Sep 28, 2017
Friendship end with loli imouto everyone
Lolidragon is now my best friend.

I'm kinda fine with NTR, you know, those stupid/worthless/not-even-trying-or-knowing MC but this is on a different level man... Damn I hate this story, yet I love how it's told T^T Thanks to the guy on #307 shre the 5 and 6 ending so that we don't have to go through NG+ just to suffer again. Now excuse me I have to go to sleep, try not to cry and wonder why am I doing this to myself and how can a person write such a depressing story.

Do yourself a favor, read a summary from someone, read all the endings, download save file, unlock the CG, "enjoy" it then stop. Don't play the game unless you are confident in your mental stability then read all the comments telling you not to play again, only then shoul you decide.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
In a small, unremarkable village, Imos lives with his sister Tori, helping her run a potion shop. Along with his sister, he spends his days with his childhood friend (and a Dracovalis) Lotia, a gentle nun Krimina, and a tomboy princess Aina.
Are princesses really that commonplace nowadays?

Asgar15

Aug 23, 2017
well i gave my commet this game is thrash so hero is a little bitch and let somone take his girl thats a fucked up story ^^ sorry but this game is bad

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Honestly, the first time I ever played this game, it gave me major anxiety, knowing that the story was out of our control and there was nothing we could do to prevent the tragedies on the first run. I had a bit of hope thinking I could use the Save Editor and wreck the guard to save Aina, but the developers were smart to pull off such a bullsh*t enemy thug as a guard (one big F.U. from the devs) and make the story VERY linear until you got to the revenge road.

Alas, Thanks to the person for posting up a 100% save file for the game. I really didn't want to play this game all over again; knowing that the devs are demons for not only making Imous feel like total sh*t in the game, but also a complete insult to us gamers that can't do anything to change the fate before. This is one big roller-coaster ride of feels I didn't want to get myself on before Easter Sunday. Now going to enjoy some brain-bleaching anime to get my mind off of this and put it all behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: kormu4494

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Aina needs a happy ending
she somewhat gets an "okay" ending in 5 and 6. But the whole ordeal will forever remain as one big scar in her heart. I didn't like the fact that the same devs create the side-story, " ", where it continues off from endings 1 or 2 of the game. It made no goddamn sense for it to only have one ending and making us rage more, thinking there was a way to change fate even by a bit. Speaking of, can someone at least tell me what the hell the whole thing was about when the brother was looking into a necklace. Was it something like observing the past of their ancestors?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes