Jan 30, 2018
welp i cant beat the final boss she keep healin and summon god and goddess hole
try to get end 5 and 6 but didn't know how

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
pretty much MC gets betrayed humilated cucked and so it is fuel his hatred and drove him into madness. The only good ending in this game is to take revenge kill everybody: the cheating girlfriend and his thug boyfriend and their kids too btw (this is secret ending aka revenge ending)

Just look up the pictures in the 12. he looks evil, powerfull, not like in the 16. a weak, useless, coward, cuck, loser.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow so there's a payback ending ? Is it worth playing for ?

Wait a minute? Is this Thug Hero Party? Changed name?
It's the same game, but this one has an official translation made by Kagura Games, hence the different title. And mb some more content too idk

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys ! One of my favourite game is The great Thunder https://f95zone.to/threads/the-great-thunder-steel-raiouger-v1-03-gaptax.27598/

Is this game similar ? From what I hear it's pretty hardcore. How it is compared to Steel Raiouger ?
Dude, you can't compare them. This is on the next level, it has a plot and the characters are well introduced. The game actually makes you care for the heroines, and makes you see how the hardworking MC fails despite his efforts. Add the hardcore scenes to that and you get a really enjoyable and depressing game hahaha. Also art is top tier.

Kyle770

Jan 30, 2018
For ending 4 just fight Variges alone (Keep all 3 monsters in your team and before fight let Behelnicht use them), you will then start the fight on berserk mode and is pretty easy to finish in 5~10 turns, then choose to not kill Variges and you get the Ending 4 (best one i think, or "the less worst" lol). In this End Behelnicht stays on your side and you get the only sex scene in which the MC is in it.

Now for Ending 5 and 6, you need to first clear Ending 4 and start a NG+ and then put Lotia R on your team and tell Behelnitch "I need my monsters", this fight is really long because you dont get Berserk mode on Imos... Just finish the fight and Imos will kill Variges without asking, then the Real Lotia will come and fight you, this time you can drop his life to 0 and this will trigger the last chapter: Dragon's Nest

Now you will fight every dragon (Frost, Fire, Lighting,etc) until you get to Fenis, choose "Step forward" for Ending 6 or "Say Nothing" for Ending 5 and kill her (is a really easy battle).

Then you will trigger either Ending 5 or 6, both are almost the same, because you killed Fenis all the humans lost their love, desires, hate, etc and since no more children are born the life is doomed, Aina comes to talk to Imos before he die and looks like Behelnicht commit suicide. Bad End i guess.

And now for Ending 6, there is a extra scene, in which Behelnitch decides to give Feni's soul to a kid, so she can reborn and restore all the human feelings, even if that mean she will become enemy of the humanity again (feels bad man). And this is the true end of the game.

im in process for do ending 5 and 6 but somehow the final boss is annoying wherever i almost kill her she revive the holes and heal herself any tips for her?

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
welp i cant beat the final boss she keep healin and summon god and goddess hole
try to get end 5 and 6 but didn't know how
I beat the game a while ago, getting berserker made it pretty easy if I remember well. I beat the last boss in one go, did you beat the other dragons for the special items? Or just grind, get more lvls, after beating the revenge route and restarting again you already are supoused to be pretty strong so there isn't much else to say. Also, use defuffs and buffs, those things help.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Wow so there's a payback ending ? Is it worth playing for ?

It's the same game, but this one has an official translation made by Kagura Games, hence the different title. And mb some more content too idk
well if you have time and patience go throught the cucking nightmare again with buffed stats of course it is worth it to get your revenge.

Reactions: snake5273

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Not gonna touch this shit even with a stick.
Anyone that is not into the deep end of cuckshit should stay away from this like a spawn of Nurgle.
I mean it. NTR is an understatement. To make a comparison with the "scat" tag, in this game if it would replace the NTR it would be about mermaids and mermen living in the depth of a literal sea of shit.

Aug 12, 2017
Oh man no, no this shit again. I had to go to the psychiatrist for months to get over this shit. What crazy person uploaded it again? Seriously, if you haven't played it, don't do it, unless you really have a very good stomach and very high emotional stability. I like light NTRs, but this crap goes too far, if I hadn't had the knowledge that it had a revenge ending that gives you just a little peace, I don't know how I would have overcome this shit. CC_2706927_1359fd5cfe1148c894d2170cd9760cc4_meme_otros_la_guerra_esta_aqui_thumb_fb.jpg

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
So what you are telling me it is a game for simps? LOL. Why do they bother again? The drawing isnt that good there are better story and art from other games. This is just so sad.

• Angry
Reactions: Evil987
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes