GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
This game seemed pretty mediocre until I got to the revenge arc...which blow me away. It got me really invested in the MC's struggle and the added element of forcing me to play the game over again was genius. Afterall nothing makes me angry like forcing me to waste hour redoing a rpg with the added bonus of rape based suffering. The main heroine of this game is impressively stupid and it did my heart good to see her killed. I mean why in the world would she both challenge the rapist to a sex battle and believe the mc was the poisoner? I'll tell you why because she is stupid...like really stupid. Her attempt to kill the mc was mind blowing as well, and her reasoning was false. The rapist had already served his purpose and therefore the idea that killing him was some blow to her sacrifice is false. She would have been truly free if she simply thanked the mc, seeing as the wicked king and dragon would die and her captor was as well. So obviously that points to the real reason....she loved him and that makes her a dirty whore. So therefore killing her was Good. Same with everyone else. Ending 6 is the best ending and made my heart feel easy again.

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Good game but terrible endings, none is satisfying :confused:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found the ending 6 was very satisfying, you get to kill about everyone except your sister's rapist and while its sad that Lotia had to die as well. I must say it sadly had to be done, she is a dumb whore and frankly though I would have prefered she simply thank the mc for freeing her and gone one her way it can never be. Lastly, I am sad that desires caused all this, but I don't see them as inherently negative so ending 5 is therefore a worse ending.

Jay Peppy

Feb 9, 2018
This game seemed pretty mediocre until I got to the revenge arc...which blow me away. It got me really invested in the MC's struggle and the added element of forcing me to play the game over again was genius. Afterall nothing makes me angry like forcing me to waste hour redoing a rpg with the added bonus of rape based suffering. The main heroine of this game is impressively stupid and it did my heart good to see her killed. I mean why in the world would she both challenge the rapist to a sex battle and believe the mc was the poisoner? I'll tell you why because she is stupid...like really stupid. Her attempt to kill the mc was mind blowing as well, and her reasoning was false. The rapist had already served his purpose and therefore the idea that killing him was some blow to her sacrifice is false. She would have been truly free if she simply thanked the mc, seeing as the wicked king and dragon would die and her captor was as well. So obviously that points to the real reason....she loved him and that makes her a dirty whore. So therefore killing her was Good. Same with everyone else. Ending 6 is the best ending and made my heart feel easy again.
I'm still confused about that until now. Why the hell did she believe Asim's (dumb prince) accusation. Tell me I'm over analyzing this but Variges and Ace's plot was obvious that literally anyone could tell it was a set up. Lotia most of all should know that Imos isn't the type of person to resort to that kind of antics, considering she knew him from way back then. Even if he did, it's impossible for him to pull all of that so conveniently. The prince is so pathetic that even I wanted him to die too because of how naivety and hypocrisy. Not to mention, the fact that Lotia literally heeded a prostitute' advise and lie instead of talking to Imos' first in order to know the truth, just really shows how easy to corrupt her.

But yeah, I still like the game. The story is actually quite interesting not gonna lie. Particularly, the revenge arc, which actually had a lot of potential, if they had taken the time to invest on it. But alas, this is a hentai game and it was fated to progress like one. I will admit that the closure and the message of the game s actually quite meaningful, which is very rare in these types of games.

My friend actually decided to make a sequel of this game branching from the start Imos' revenge but he dropped it because the game lacked the information he needed to set the story in course. He was planning to make Imos developed into a character similar to Lelouch from Code:Geass but unfortunately he didn't continue it. Also, because he said that it's a pain in the ass to start building the story and setting, considering how little information the game has.

Reactions: snake5273

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
I'm still confused about that until now. Why the hell did she believe Asim's (dumb prince) accusation. Tell me I'm over analyzing this but Variges and Ace's plot was obvious that literally anyone could tell it was a set up. Lotia most of all should know that Imos isn't the type of person to resort to that kind of antics, considering she knew him from way back then. Even if he did, it's impossible for him to pull all of that so conveniently. The prince is so pathetic that even I wanted him to die too because of how naivety and hypocrisy. Not to mention, the fact that Lotia literally heeded a prostitute' advise and lie instead of talking to Imos' first in order to know the truth, just really shows how easy to corrupt her.

But yeah, I still like the game. The story is actually quite interesting not gonna lie. Particularly, the revenge arc, which actually had a lot of potential, if they had taken the time to invest on it. But alas, this is a hentai game and it was fated to progress like one. I will admit that the closure and the message of the game s actually quite meaningful, which is very rare in these types of games.

My friend actually decided to make a sequel of this game branching from the start Imos' revenge but he dropped it because the game lacked the information he needed to set the story in course. He was planning to make Imos developed into a character similar to Lelouch from Code:Geass but unfortunately he didn't continue it. Also, because he said that it's a pain in the ass to start building the story and setting, considering how little information the game has.

I completely agree, the entire idea of Lotia believing Imos slept with a prostitute and poisoned everyone is stupid and is the only real major plot error.

What type of ideas were you thinking of for the revenge arc? I believe the game actually perfectly hit all the possible endings. The first ending was a traditional ntr ending. The second followed the principle of accepting defeat and following the words of the people in town, 'There are more fish in the sea.' The third ending allows one to get revenge but not cure the problem, that being Lotia was stolen. The fourth ending has us forgive and accept defeat. The fifth ending has us get total revenge, which when taken to its logical extreme is empty. The sixth ending does the same as fifth, but Imos forgives the world and people's nature. I mean what more can you have?

Lastly, if you were to have another route then it'd have to be one in which Imos doesn't hibernate to acquire more power. This would leave Imos way weaker, but should limit his raw connection to the wicked dragons power hopefully. Otherwise Imos can't get revenge without dying or seeking something else to kill. Though in this state Imos couldn't do anything even with the presumed freedom. As he'd be humanity's enemy with only the strength of an normal dragon power user. I suppose we could have a route in which Imos rescue the girls using skill and planning, but then what? Run away? What is the point of that after they refused to run before all this bad happened? Even then Imos is going to hunted for being connected to the wicked dragon. I just don't see any possible other routes. Though do tell me you and your friend's ideas if you have any.

alvinrainbow

Jan 5, 2019
Whoever made this game is a real demon, played this game and unable to sleep due to the uncomfortable feelings attached to my heart :(

Reactions: wrarar

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Oh cool, it's officially being translated.

I already played through this game, thanks to the fan translation.... but I'll buy the game anyway once it comes out of Steam.

Y'know, just to actually support the creators of the game, so they could make more game like this :3

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
there is one thing i dont understand when it comes to ntr games comment sections. couldnt you guys project as the one stealing the girls instead of the cucky?

most comments i see is the ending is bad because this and this happens to mc.

just asking

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
there is one thing i dont understand when it comes to ntr games comment sections. couldnt you guys project as the one stealing the girls instead of the cucky?
well, it depends from the game some make it possible, others not.
A common misconception is that in a NTR game you self-insert... but mostly there's no such a thing (I can't speak for all, since there's at least someone that is into that too, but at least, it's not my case)
and in this game in particular, the stealers are the worst scum on earth (that make characters from other NTR games seem like gentlemen) while the cucky... well, let's not even talk about him.
The point is that you just read/play it as a tale that unfolds (in this case, a tragedy), characters are good or bad, good written or bad written, sex is hot or not, cheating is kinky or not. And that's mostly a matter of storytelling.

Reactions: snake5273

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
well, it depends from the game some make it possible, others not.
A common misconception is that in a NTR game you self-insert... but mostly there's no such a thing (I can't speak for all, since there's at least someone that is into that too, but at least, it's not my case)
and in this game in particular, the stealers are the worst scum on earth (that make characters from other NTR games seem like gentlemen) while the cucky... well, let's not even talk about him.
The point is that you just read/play it as a tale that unfolds (in this case, a tragedy), characters are good or bad, good written or bad written, sex is hot or not, cheating is kinky or not. And that's mostly a matter of storytelling.
after playing this game and reaching chapter 7 i have to say i quit this is repulsing disgusting even. it was all fun and dandy but then they took it too far the cgs arent even worth it at this point i feel dirty now.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
after playing this game and reaching chapter 7 i have to say i quit this is repulsing disgusting even. it was all fun and dandy but then they took it too far the cgs arent even worth it at this point i feel dirty now.
You missed the Revenge Arc, MC become too powerfull and you can kill them all ang get your own loli lover.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
well, for me you're already a champ, I dropped out at the cave with the big-ass dude

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
well, for me you're already a champ, I dropped out at the cave with the big-ass dude
i dropped at the body guard at the end of the cave where you have to get destroyed by him. what doesnt help is the fact that i gave my self 9999 stats doing one bgajillion damage and he just wont die. you and i are on the same level my friend

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
i dropped at the body guard at the end of the cave where you have to get destroyed by him. what doesnt help is the fact that i gave my self 9999 stats doing one bgajillion damage and he just wont die. you and i are on the same level my friend
LOL, same thing I did
after the 3rd try, I reduced the ATK and DEF of the dude to 1, and since he still wouldn't die, I dropped out since it was too hard to keep going :eek:

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes