desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What is the difference between taking power from the wierd girl or not? I lost all rescue attempts for the Ice girl. If that makes a difference. I just want to know which one is the bigger NTR, taking power or not lol

edit: better yet.. does a walkthrough or ending guides exist anywhere..?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea, I figured most of the stuff out after beating it once and getting to the NG+ area. On my first run, I just intentionally lost every possible fight. Without any guides to go by, I thought maybe if you go in and reach the fat bro, the fire guy might show up or something and prevent her from getting corrupted.

Now that Ive seen all the endings, I feel like an ending where Lotia is reduced to a sex slave should have been there. She really deserves it lol. Ending #1 could have also included sis and frost girl getting boned on the video crystal for a more impactful NTR finish. Finally, there should have been one ending where MC becomes godly and enslaves all the females. Lets throw him a bone after going through the events throughout the game lol.

This game was pretty great if you are into NTR. I have never seen a game where they literally makes the MC such the piece of shit weakling even in combat. Most game protagonists start out as an apprentice or a novice of some kind, but their battle powers can rival knights and shit. But here, they really didnt give him a break lol.

Reactions: snake5273

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
I still remember playing this game and I still think this not ntr it is something more fucked up. First your crush is that pink haired girl you never advance enough relationship with her to call it ntr.

Mc is weak he wants to protect the people from scums yet game doesn't allow it so that is where frustration comes from not from ntr.

FreakyOne

Dec 22, 2017
I still remember playing this game and I still think this not ntr it is something more fucked up. First your crush is that pink haired girl you never advance enough relationship with her to call it ntr.

Mc is weak he wants to protect the people from scums yet game doesn't allow it so that is where frustration comes from not from ntr.
First step: Denial

Curse on the guy who suggested me this. I was played it a year ago or smthg, and it was my first game in NTR genre, i didn't even now wtf is this mean at that moment.... MAN, that was fucking horrible experience, for the last moment i though that there will be a happy end, like, the MC will kill all other guys and get the girls back...this game gave me a fucking trauma for a week.:test2: FUCK THIS GAME, and fuck NTR
Second step: Anger

Anyway does anyone have video or save file so that I can view ending 5 and 6 without going through half of the game

Reactions: snake5273

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
First step: Denial

Second step: Anger

Anyway does anyone have video or save file so that I can view ending 5 and 6 without going through half of the game
I don't know what's 3rd stage is, but i didn't play any NTR game since this one, and don't want too, i'm pretty fine with classic, futa and femdom stuff.

ShadowWatcher

Jan 10, 2018
when i played this game i did not finish it becuse it made me so FUCKING ANGRY i hate this kinde of games i wish that this game was never made

mightlemon

Sep 2, 2018
does anyone have a video recording of ending 4-6? or a video recording even better, the bossfight took too long so i didnt bother to try to get the other endings so can anyone tells me what happened or even better have a video recording?

Reactions: FreakyOne

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Hello,
Can anyone help me out as i seam to be stuck.
When ice girl first shows up in the city and i ma supposed to patroll the city agter fighting the monster that is inside the walls what am i supposed to do?

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Just finished all 6 End's... 4 and 6 are really good ones. In ending 4 Behelnicht stays on your side, even if you lose all other girls... and Ending 6 is something like Evangelion's Ending, and feels really good to kill Amari and Diaha, those both selfish dragons.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
does anyone have a video recording of ending 4-6? or a video recording even better, the bossfight took too long so i didnt bother to try to get the other endings so can anyone tells me what happened or even better have a video recording?
For ending 4 just fight Variges alone (Keep all 3 monsters in your team and before fight let Behelnicht use them), you will then start the fight on berserk mode and is pretty easy to finish in 5~10 turns, then choose to not kill Variges and you get the Ending 4 (best one i think, or "the less worst" lol). In this End Behelnicht stays on your side and you get the only sex scene in which the MC is in it.

Now for Ending 5 and 6, you need to first clear Ending 4 and start a NG+ and then put Lotia R on your team and tell Behelnitch "I need my monsters", this fight is really long because you dont get Berserk mode on Imos... Just finish the fight and Imos will kill Variges without asking, then the Real Lotia will come and fight you, this time you can drop his life to 0 and this will trigger the last chapter: Dragon's Nest

Now you will fight every dragon (Frost, Fire, Lighting,etc) until you get to Fenis, choose "Step forward" for Ending 6 or "Say Nothing" for Ending 5 and kill her (is a really easy battle).

Then you will trigger either Ending 5 or 6, both are almost the same, because you killed Fenis all the humans lost their love, desires, hate, etc and since no more children are born the life is doomed, Aina comes to talk to Imos before he die and looks like Behelnicht commit suicide. Bad End i guess.

And now for Ending 6, there is a extra scene, in which Behelnitch decides to give Feni's soul to a kid, so she can reborn and restore all the human feelings, even if that mean she will become enemy of the humanity again (feels bad man). And this is the true end of the game.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Is having a MC that only says "......" part of his pathetic nature? Haven't played too many NTR games with pathetic MCs, most of the time the games I find you play as the woman. Not sure why you have text even there when there's nothing to be said, it's just a dialogue box to skip.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Is having a MC that only says "......" part of his pathetic nature? Haven't played too many NTR games with pathetic MCs, most of the time the games I find you play as the woman. Not sure why you have text even there when there's nothing to be said, it's just a dialogue box to skip.

Ending 4 and 6 are actually pretty good...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

None of the good ending are the typical save the world claim the girls kind, but some endings let you take some sweet revenge and one in particular does leave you feeling pretty good.

Reactions: FreakyOne

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
I choose "Step Forward" and everytime that damn NTRGoddess instant death me! I mean 88888 damage! WTF? Any tips to solve this?

EDIT : Nevermind, just beat her. Thanks Imos, you are life savior lol

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
The one I posted still works for me.
sir, its not working anymore, can you post it again? i really need it, if u have save file for cuckolding elfen fire itll be great too. i need your helppppppppp thx

Reactions: AzuraMeta

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
sir, its not working anymore, can you post it again? i really need it, if u have save file for cuckolding elfen fire itll be great too. i need your helppppppppp thx
Sorry, I don't have another link.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes