Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I have been playing for more or less 3 hours and I can say that I like it a lot, it has animation that is always appreciated, the girls are very good, the only "bad" thing is the protagonist, I don't know hahahaha I dislike seeing him but other than that it's very goodbut this, I definitely laugh myself hahahahahaha, I guess I'll play it until I can't do anything else but currently I give it 5/5
Sin título.png

Reactions: txtBild

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
Someone can share full memory file ._.
I can't unlock some memory in book
Have you checked out the "Book of Memory Guide"? You can find a link to it on the OP (Original Page, or page 1 of this thread). It will tell you what is required to unlock each memory, when it will happen, what it might take to trigger it, etc. It's really useful and Putzi should get a big shout out and thanks for maintaining it. Thanks!

You probably already know this, but you should also check out the "Todo" icon in your game. It is the question mark in a circle, the second icon down in the menu that comes up in the upper left hand side of your screen any time you get the "What should I do?" menu. It may list things that need to happen to trigger an event. They may be something you need to do, or it could be that you just need to wait some time before doing something or for something to trigger.

I hope that this helps. Good luck!

PS. I am really looking forward to the next update! Great game!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Putzi and nyth89

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
hmm maybe im waiting for dev adding pregnant content
Yeah im asking myself the same. i know it might be a lot of work, but it also seems like a missed oportunity. Game looks great, characters are fantastic, and damm would i love to impregnate an intire kingdom, where it seems that im the only guy around.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Will probably be in there later imo, they keep talking about a 'ceremony' which I think is some magical way of impregnation, I assume at some point we'll be able to put a stop too it.. I hope so anyway, they talked about Momoko having the ceremony at a couple points.

to the horizon

Feb 15, 2020
Is it just me or does anyone else also think that Yasuko is being neglected? I understand Nami is supposed to be the main love interest but it is such a pity to just waste Yasuko's storyline. She does not even have her full face shown during the Christmas lewd scene and being weirdly paired up with Okemia and Chizue.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Well, he did rework Yasuko's storyline in the last update. I assume he only recently decided to give her a more prominent role.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
oh my bad, I just started the game so I did not know this just came out from the last update.
It's all good. If you'd played a few versions back, you would have gotten a more stripped down line where she's more of a background player, which probably explains why she's not more prominent in the Christmas scene. I mean, I'm glad he "promoted" her, for lack of a better term.

violator765

Jun 17, 2019
Hi when i tried to port my pc saves to my phone and tried to run it, i get ImportError: No module named matrix
Is there any fix? Thanks in advance

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes