TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
in the latest version for some chars (mom, Kimiko/Kimika) I get an exception when I try to open the Book of Memory:

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1603, in script call
    call screen book_of_memory_pages_mod
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1628, in script
    call screen book_of_memory_screen_mod
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1484, in execute
    screen book_of_memory_screen_mod:
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1552, in execute
    side "c r":
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1555, in execute
    vpgrid id "vp":
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1564, in execute
    for image_index in range(1, bom_max_count + 1):
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1566, in execute
    if is_bom_unlocked(image_index, current_bom_page):
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1568, in execute
    $ bom_event_name2 = get_bom_event_name2(image_index)
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1568, in <module>
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1453, in get_bom_event_name2
    return bom_castle_mod[bom_index - 1][1]
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1628, in script
    call screen book_of_memory_screen_mod
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1552, in execute
    side "c r":
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1555, in execute
    vpgrid id "vp":
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1564, in execute
    for image_index in range(1, bom_max_count + 1):
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1566, in execute
    if is_bom_unlocked(image_index, current_bom_page):
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1568, in execute
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1568, in <module>
  File "game/mod_0.10.x.rpy", line 1453, in get_bom_event_name2
    return bom_castle_mod[bom_index - 1][1]
  File "D:\data\games\J\DarkMagic-V.0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Dark Magic V.0.11.0
Sun Jun 21 20:16:55 2020
[/CODE]

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Why I get wrong images at Airi's book of memory gallery?
I just started to play the game so I have unlocked only 4 scenes but all of them have wrong preview images. For example at the oil massage i get the bj image at the gallery. The description and the scene is correct though. I didn't have this problem at Momoko's and Red Witch's gallery.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
in the latest version for some chars (mom, Kimiko/Kimika) I get an exception when I try to open the Book of Memory:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Dark Magic V.0.11.0
Sun Jun 21 20:16:55 2020
It looks like you are playing version 0.11.0, while your mod is version 0.10.x. You need to update the mod version to match the game version.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Hello, how do I get flower fairy 4 to trigger, the guide isnt so clear on that part?
Actually was quite simple. I suggest you use the mod to know what to do. IIRC, right after Airi #54, then Flower Fairy #4 trigger the next night.

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
The guide says "
After Flower Fairy #4 midnight Airi_livingroom Talk to her" for Airi #54, so flower fairy must be before, however it says "Before Airi #54 call her you cant sleep well" for Flower Fairy #4, but I dont see such an option when I call Flower Fairy.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
OK, there is a missing step in the walkthrough that the hint system also doesn't tell you to do. I tried to go to airi's room at night after looking at momoko through the peephole (not sure if that part is required) and ran into her in the hallway in a towel expressing concern for airi. then I could ask the red witch about her.

Reactions: noctifer

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Oof I wish there was an option to backhand slap that bitchy rapist schoolgirl's mom when she slaps you. MC needs to defend himself more against the school girls and the two bitch moms, especially after getting assaulted from the back. The scenes were nice, but damn there's gotta be more payback for the rape, not forcibly of bdsm nature but bruh.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
For the next update, I personally would love to see:
1. The main character (MC) nailing Sada and then having a threesome with Sada and Airi (or possibly also a foursome with Momoko as well).
As a note, after Sada goes to the pond, she should unlock her bedroom and bathroom, allowing MC to molest her and/or peek her.
MC can also plant an erotic book in Sada's room to increase her corruption (peeking through peephole). Also make Sada wake up at Late Night too.
2. MC nailing Queen Kimika and a threesome with Kimika and Kimiko. Plus threesome between Kimiko, Momoko, and MC.
3. Then nailing Akari (Red Witch) and a threesome with Akari and Yamiyo (Dark Fairy). Optionally also threesome between Ruriko, Akari, and MC.
4. Then nailing Yasue and then a threesome with Yasuke and Yasue.
5. Having Nana and Yumi to guard the palace off hours (night / late night / early morning). Then the option to nail Nana and/or to corrupt Yumi to nail her.
The castle should be guarded 24/7. Perhaps Emica as a new recruit can also do off hour duty. Also a chance of threesome with her and Nana.
6. MC getting close to Kaida and corrupt her gradually.
7. Corrupting Kana and then eventually having a threesome with her and Yamiyo.
8. Bringing Nami to terms that MC can and will love multiple women. Maybe Taka can instruct her that it is good that MC can love multiple women. Then MC has threesome with Nami and Taka. Have Nami go to MC's home, MC does foursome with her, Airi, and Momoko.
9. Bringing Yasuke to terms too that MC can love multiple women. MC does threesome with Yasuke and Nami. Yasuke and Nami lovey dovey as well.

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
For the next update, I personally would love to see:
1. The main character (MC) nailing Sada and then having a threesome with Sada and Airi (or possibly also a foursome with Momoko as well).
As a note, after Sada goes to the pond, she should unlock her bedroom and bathroom, allowing MC to molest her and/or peek her.
MC can also plant an erotic book in Sada's room to increase her corruption (peeking through peephole). Also make Sada wake up at Late Night too.
2. MC nailing Queen Kimika and a threesome with Kimika and Kimiko. Plus threesome between Kimiko, Momoko, and MC.
3. Then nailing Akari (Red Witch) and a threesome with Akari and Yamiyo (Dark Fairy). Optionally also threesome between Ruriko, Akari, and MC.
4. Then nailing Yasue and then a threesome with Yasuke and Yasue.
5. Having Nana and Yumi to guard the palace off hours (night / late night / early morning). Then the option to nail Nana and/or to corrupt Yumi to nail her.
The castle should be guarded 24/7. Perhaps Emica as a new recruit can also do off hour duty. Also a chance of threesome with her and Nana.
6. MC getting close to Kaida and corrupt her gradually.
7. Corrupting Kana and then eventually having a threesome with her and Yamiyo.
8. Bringing Nami to terms that MC can and will love multiple women. Maybe Taka can instruct her that it is good that MC can love multiple women. Then MC has threesome with Nami and Taka. Have Nami go to MC's home, MC does foursome with her, Airi, and Momoko.
9. Bringing Yasuke to terms too that MC can love multiple women. MC does threesome with Yasuke and Nami. Yasuke and Nami lovey dovey as well.
Too perfect, but maybe dreams might come true! I'd love to see the MC having his way with the Dark Fairy Queen and her minions, might see why they are so scared of him.. The Lord??

Reactions: str8up

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
Dark Magic [v0.11.1] [F.Lord] (1.72 GB rar pc source)
748 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
9 MB rar unofficial 0.11.1 update only for compressed version: Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
does this has any other link other than mega...plz share the link

Sparrow Leon

Aug 21, 2018
I seem to be having an error when I meet the flower fairy for the first time.
Error code under the spoiler.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes