Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone experienced here when red witch ask u to find the demon box that mom(airi) got it and find it on her rum but when i go find it but mom was there and im stuck and i can't skip days or i can't sleep bcoz need to find the box if this is a bug or not how to solve this pls help

AZÁDcharlie

Aug 18, 2019
Anyone experienced here when red witch ask u to find the demon box that mom(airi) got it and find it on her rum but when i go find it but mom was there and im stuck and i can't skip days or i can't sleep bcoz need to find the box if this is a bug or not how to solve this pls help
I didn't had this problem

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Try downloading again, looks as if there was something missing. You did want the windows version, or?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.5/ffairy_first_meet/flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp'>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.5/ffairy_first_meet/flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/places/my_room.rpyc", line 291, in script call
    �V#�g�Y��5#�kX
  File "game/places/living_room.rpyc", line 228, in script call
    w�oP�XC�:d����`�#��
Game is now completely locked up. I can't not see the fairy after the bar scene so the game cannot proceed at all. It hard locks on this bug and nothing I can do can avoid it anymore.

Last edited:

loara.loud

Aug 1, 2018
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.5/ffairy_first_meet/flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp'>:
    _window_show()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.5/ffairy_first_meet/flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

Full traceback:
    �V#�g�Y��5#�kX
Game is now completely locked up. I can't not see the fairy after the bar scene so the game cannot proceed at all. It hard locks on this bug and nothing I can do can avoid it anymore.

I had same problem but in my case clicking "ignore" many many times worked out :d

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Code:

_window_show()

Full traceback:
    �V#�g�Y��5#�kX
Which version of the game are you using? If you are using the new version then try using an older version, maybe it will work, I think your saved games should still work. That looks more than a bug, looks like a botched up file.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I started over from the start since when I tried loading from an old save the books wouldn't work.

I ignored several dozen times and eventually it proceeded.

is it just me or does the majority of our action not come from magic? I only see 4 people with magic, the rest just do things on thier own.

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I started over from the start since when I tried loading from an old save the books wouldn't work.

I ignored several dozen times and eventually it proceeded.

is it just me or does the majority of our action not come from magic? I only see 4 people with magic, the rest just do things on thier own.
I mean, it makes sense that not many need magic. The main character has basically the only cock that everyone has seen and most of them are horny as fuck. For the mom and sister the magic was needed to push past the familial barrier, and Yasuko is timid as hell so even there the magic was likely needed. But for most of the girls, he's the only man in the world so yeah the magic isn't really needed, though the corruption is still an undergoing process.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I got a few questions about this one, I'm interested in this game but then is saw the trans tag is there a way to avoid that character in the game? That is one of the things that makes me hesitate downloading this game. Also I see that there is incest tag but no incest patch, do you set relations at the start of the game and if incest is already in the game from the start what kind of incest is it?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I got a few questions about this one, I'm interested in this game but then is saw the trans tag is there a way to avoid that character in the game? That is one of the things that makes me hesitate downloading this game. Also I see that there is incest tag but no incest patch, do you set relations at the start of the game and if incest is already in the game from the start what kind of incest is it?
Trans? Maybe because the women can still have kids although there are no men, except the mc! Incest? He has his way with all the women he meets, well almost all! Just load it down, is a great game, enjoy it

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Trans? Maybe because the women can still have kids although there are no men, except the mc! Incest? He has his way with all the women he meets, well almost all! Just load it down, is a great game, enjoy it
Yeah I saw that tag up top that is what made me hesitate. As for the incest is there like sister, mother, aunt?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Speaking of animations, are there plans to update more of them? It's weird how some scenes are repeating back and forth frames while others are full animations. It's obviously an age thing, since all the stop motion is at the beginning, just wondering if there are plans to go back and backfill.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Summary of quality of life suggestions:

Show your mana and money on screen at all times.

Show corruption level when girl is on screen (toggleable)

Show girl locations on minimap/map tiles.

Marker on map tile when new things are available at a location/when there is nothing new at a location.

Marker on tile when a limited event is available at a location (ie in the living room in the evening, at the spa at night, etc.).

"recharge skip" and "recharge replay" buttons (grey out option if no candy) instead of recharge, then ask for candy, then ask to skip or replay. Recharge buttons in the bedroom to save on extra "visit the red witch" if all you need is mana refill (could add scene where Ruriko monetarily comes to your room for extra content).

Quick rest button to skip to the next time step regardless of location that is not nested in any menu.

Quick sleep button to skip to the next day regardless of location that is not nested in any menu.

Grey out or remove unusable options, such as "Absorb Magic", when unusable. Or replace with "How can I absorb more magic", so it's obvious when options are information only and not actions.

Add options to buy 2 and 3 rums or 5 and 10 candies in one click.

Option to bypass a scene after it has been viewed once.

Flatten menus. For example Chizue doesn't need the "services" submenu, since that is all she has. Just present the options on the top level when you go to her. "Go to Tomo" similarly serves no purpose, as that is all you can do at the school. "Call for Okemia" and "call for Nami" are also not of use 99% of the time (it comes up occasionally but could be changed just a little to have them act like Taka and just always appear if they are there). Multiple locations do not need "actions" with another menu under that; simply replace "back" with "leave" to make a single layer menu in many places.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes