• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hartling

Apr 20, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered already but I couldn't find it:

Is there a diference between the "corrupt" and "corrupt soul" actions?

Because some characters have both options, while others only have one I suspect there is, and the soul one might lead to a "evil (mc)" path, but I'm just not sure.
From what I've seen Corrupt Soul is an upgrade to the basic Corrupt. Some cases you need to do Corrupt first to be able to use Corrupt Soul, other cases you can skip right to Corrupt Soul.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
From what I've seen Corrupt Soul is an upgrade to the basic Corrupt. Some cases you need to do Corrupt first to be able to use Corrupt Soul, other cases you can skip right to Corrupt Soul.
The soul corruption feeds the Red Witch with power if I read the story correctly, he the mc does this quite a lot.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
What makes me wonder is the fact that our mc doesn't get one girl pregnant, even if he bonks her every day, nothing. Is he shooting blanks? Are the women all impervious to his semen? What is going on here? So, please DEV are we going to see some pregnancies in the future?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
What makes me wonder is the fact that our mc doesn't get one girl pregnant, even if he bonks her every day, nothing. Is he shooting blanks? Are the women all impervious to his semen? What is going on here? So, please DEV are we going to see some pregnancies in the future?
If they want to control the birth of babies, I think they might do something about natural Fertilization too. As far as I know, they also removed some features out of women too like menstruation and added something like slow aging, happy thoughts, etc. But as you can see women still can get pregnant by the ceremony (which will be explained later). And yes, at some point, MC will be able to make women pregnant. For now, if you ask me, the only woman who can get pregnant (by the MC) is the one who lives really long.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
why the image quality is poor. I downloaded myself wrong.
the game is very nice. but the resolution is low. Is it for saving

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
If they want to control the birth of babies, I think they might do something about natural Fertilization too. As far as I know, they also removed some features out of women too like menstruation and added something like slow aging, happy thoughts, etc. But as you can see women still can get pregnant by the ceremony (which will be explained later). And yes, at some point, MC will be able to make women pregnant. For now, if you ask me, the only woman who can get pregnant (by the MC) is the one who lives really long.
You mean Dark Fairy Queen or Red?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Good question...
The tags lack preggo, so I guess not at this time as a possible action.

If pms was removed that could be the likely cause there of...

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
If I recall correctly, basically someone offed all the males and then used some magic shenanigans to prevent males from being born... or was it to prevent females from becoming pregnant to begin with? Or some odd combination of both. I know they mention a ritual for pregnancy at some point. I honestly don't remember the whole story or if it's ever explained in detail, it's been a while since my playthrough.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
all I ever wanted (since Waifu Academy seems on a longer hold) --- love it!
-- would be cool to have the flower fairy 'popped' :whistle:

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
There is an astounding amount of content available.

You quoting something from October 2018 and replying doesn't look good on you.
Yeah really odd comment. This game has more content that like 90% of the games on here, and it's not something like Man of the House (which i still like btw) where it takes forever to get to the good stuff. There is good stuff throughout

Reactions: Reij

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
can someone help me with town school scene 4. Already did Hitomu & Namie scene 4. Seen that it starts at the living room been hanging out there waiting for a char to talk to. Please help.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes