jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
oh...uh....well then........................do I have to interact with them?

Is that already pre-programmed in game or do you set relations at the beginning?
The trans thing is something the MC really doesn't even know about. It's a cut scene that helps move the plot forward.
The MC is adopted, the incest is with his adopted family, though that is really only mentioned once in the beginning. So you can kinda forget about it, or keep it in your head if the incest bugs you

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The trans thing is something the MC really doesn't even know about. It's a cut scene that helps move the plot forward.
The MC is adopted, the incest is with his adopted family, though that is really only mentioned once in the beginning. So you can kinda forget about it, or keep it in your head if the incest bugs you
Nah the incest doesn't bug me, quite the contrary it was what something I was hoping for. I was wondering if there was a patch or option in game to make them acutal family instead of adopted family. As in how some games let you set relations at the beginning I was hoping there would at least be something like that in this game to make them actual family.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I honestly forgot it was an adopted family.

I'll probably forget it again because the game itself does everything it can to treat the main character as if he was Airi's actual son.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Nah the incest doesn't bug me, quite the contrary it was what something I was hoping for. I was wondering if there was a patch or option in game to make them acutal family instead of adopted family. As in how some games let you set relations at the beginning I was hoping there would at least be something like that in this game to make them actual family.
the whole story is how no man was born in the last 60+ something years, making them a "real" family would change a lot of the story and not to mention the mysteries that would follow. The code and the mod keep the "family" ties as close as it can be, but in the end this is not the story.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
the whole story is how no man was born in the last 60+ something years, making them a "real" family would change a lot of the story and not to mention the mysteries that would follow. The code and the mod keep the "family" ties as close as it can be, but in the end this is not the story.
60+ years?!?! Hell well that kinda makes sense I guess. But what is this about a mod that you mentioned?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
60+ years?!?! Hell well that kinda makes sense I guess. But what is this about a mod that you mentioned?
btw, even without all that. The Mc refer to his Momoko by sis/sister quite often, so the need for those seen kinda redundant anyway. The only difference is the Airi, if you chose to refer to her by name that he won't call her mom.

This is probably the most roundabout way I've seen a game that tried to hide incest. Like the whole plot was made, so patreon won't be mad the MC calls Airi mom or Momoko sister. I do like the game, but that's is so odd to me.

Last edited:

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
I got a few questions about this one, I'm interested in this game but then is saw the trans tag is there a way to avoid that character in the game? That is one of the things that makes me hesitate downloading this game. Also I see that there is incest tag but no incest patch, do you set relations at the start of the game and if incest is already in the game from the start what kind of incest is it?
for incest you have to type in truestory in the ingame cheat menu

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
i just started a new game because i apparently missed some scenes in the book of memories. You get a choice right in the beginning to have the MC call Airi by her name or Mom. Choosing Mom makes it pretty incesty. I'm not sure an incest patch would change anything except erasing the word "adoption" in that first scene, as i don't think it is mentioned ever again in the game. Certain characters also talk about the taboo aspect of MC's relationship with his Mom and sister. It's really easy to forget about. But as others have said there is a cheat.

Reactions: Kirkkamar

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry for asking but not a tech savvy person here, we are lucky I haven't made my computer self destruct already, but seriously how do you put in the mod for this game?

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Sorry for asking but not a tech savvy person here, we are lucky I haven't made my computer self destruct already, but seriously how do you put in the mod for this game?
Put the mod_0.11.x.rpy file in the "game" folder (it's literally called game).

Depending on your browser, you may need to rename the file to remove the characters at the beginning of the filename (it should be called "mod_0.11.x.rpy")

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Fix for Flower Fairy first meet for v.0.11.1-pc. Extract the content below under game/ directory. The error was caused by corruption in the files.
What do you mean by " Extract the content below under game/ directory"? I cant find a file named directory anywhere in the file named game.

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
What do you mean by " Extract the content below under game/ directory"? I cant find a file named directory anywhere in the file named game.
Put the mod_x.x.x.rpy file into the "/game" folder.

PS: pls read the Readme.txt

iGeoff

Dec 23, 2018
Hay, new user here so unable to post direct links here but...

I have fixed the v0.11.1 android version, it has the Fairy Fix and the mod pack in it, please enjoy

Reactions: Xtmr61 and Putzi

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered already but I couldn't find it:

Is there a diference between the "corrupt" and "corrupt soul" actions?

Because some characters have both options, while others only have one I suspect there is, and the soul one might lead to a "evil (mc)" path, but I'm just not sure.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes