Mar 26, 2020
I'm stuck, my TODO list says to peek on Momoko and a school day but I've peeked on at every opportunity and nothing new happens. Also how do I increase magic for the Okemia training? and how do i unlock the school? or meet Kimiko for the first time? the guide is vague as hell.
Yeah I'm stuck here as well.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm stuck, my TODO list says to peek on Momoko and a school day but I've peeked on at every opportunity and nothing new happens. Also how do I increase magic for the Okemia training? and how do i unlock the school? or meet Kimiko for the first time? the guide is vague as hell.
Just continue on with other missions they will unlock eventually

Just corrupt ur sister as much as u can and do other missions

U can increase ur magic if its gone by buying candy and visting the red witch and talking with that blue ghost girl

The school unlocks when u progressed far enough with the doc and nurse check ups

And u unlock the doc when u try and become a soldier

Reactions: phreadom

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I feel like I'm being stupid. But there seems to be no dialogue option for absorbing more magic.

View attachment 1295946
U need to get two books to completly absorb the magic needed

One book u get from ur sister

The other book u get from the school nun but to get that second book u need to ask ur sister again for a book and then u can go to the school for that

enuig

Oct 29, 2017
U need to get two books to completly absorb the magic needed

One book u get from ur sister

The other book u get from the school nun but to get that second book u need to ask ur sister again for a book and then u can go to the school for that
Thanks, are there specific time or location requirements? I'm not getting any dialogue options and I've checked my inventory and I seem to vol 2 of some book. I think maybe my save game is bugged.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks, are there specific time or location requirements? I'm not getting any dialogue options and I've checked my inventory and I seem to vol 2 of some book. I think maybe my save game is bugged.
Well how far are u with the books ?

Did u already gotten the first one from ur sister ?

Dont forget when u get the book u need to read it as well u can do that in ur bedroom and then press actions i believe and then u can read the book

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
why does it always say 'NO DC' in top left screen
I've seen this mentioned in a few other threads over the time I've been here.
It's something to do with NVIDIA settings.
Several methods to fix.
1. navigate to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and deleting the file named "nvdrssel.bin"
2. Change "Threaded Optimization" settings under the "Manage 3D Settings" of the Nvidia Control Panel. Either "Auto" (recommended) or On".

https://f95zone.to/threads/rick-and-morty-another-way-home-r3-0-night-mirror.79138/post-6142019
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-31-mrdots-games.597/post-6135582

Reactions: Horagen81

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Quick question: I see a linked guide in OP. Is there a good enough in-game hint system or is this guide necessary to not miss content? As you can guess from my sig I'm not a big fan of external guides. :ROFLMAO:
Personally I found the ingame hint system to be enough for me :LOL:
you could try the mod but it has a habit of breaking the game in the old versions

Reactions: Grimtown

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
I've seen this mentioned in a few other threads over the time I've been here.
It's something to do with NVIDIA settings.
Several methods to fix.
1. navigate to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and deleting the file named "nvdrssel.bin"
2. Change "Threaded Optimization" settings under the "Manage 3D Settings" of the Nvidia Control Panel. Either "Auto" (recommended) or On".

https://f95zone.to/threads/rick-and-morty-another-way-home-r3-0-night-mirror.79138/post-6142019
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-31-mrdots-games.597/post-6135582

And for others it works if you use the restore the default options for some reason :unsure:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played a few updates, is there any explanation about the Sada situation?
I always felt she was hiding something and I didn't trust her.

I don't like her.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
Just continue on with other missions they will unlock eventually

Just corrupt ur sister as much as u can and do other missions

U can increase ur magic if its gone by buying candy and visting the red witch and talking with that blue ghost girl

The school unlocks when u progressed far enough with the doc and nurse check ups

And u unlock the doc when u try and become a soldier
there are no other missions that i can find, i've done everything i can find until it just repeatable stuff

Sisters corruption is at 100%

i didnt mean increase Mana i mean magic, when i try to train with Okemia is says i need a stronger spell

I've already unlocked the doc but when i try to do test subject #2 it says the doc isnt available and that i should do something else until she is available.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
there are no other missions that i can find, i've done everything i can find until it just repeatable stuff

Sisters corruption is at 100%

i didnt mean increase Mana i mean magic, when i try to train with Okemia is says i need a stronger spell

I've already unlocked the doc but when i try to do test subject #2 it says the doc isnt available and that i should do something else until she is available.
Just visit the nurse again a few times and then u unlock the school and after a little class play u can do the quest to get the second book that gets u the better spell

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
Just visit the nurse again a few times and then u unlock the school and after a little class play u can do the quest to get the second book that gets u the better spell
not working I'm pretty sure my game is just bugged cuz i've done ever option with ever person several times now and still nothing

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
If you have a mod installed, you will not be able to progress in the game past a certain point. Just don't use it and I think you will have to replay the game to progress because previously saves with the mod were not compatible with a clean game.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes