Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
any update release date?
The dev recently put up a long post on his Patreon. I'd suggest anyone interested read it. But essentially, he's been working on another project for a while that he's almost finished with, and then he'll start working on this game again. My guess would be we won't get another update for this for a while, so everyone likely needs to be patient. I'm interested in his side project when he releases it.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
hey, thanks for the update! despite the storylines being all over the place and the mc being a manchild at times, I really like the characters quite a lot and the storylines which are quite good, but feel like they are all over the place, which given the number of storylines must take a tremendous amount of concentration when being with that many. Hopefully, we will get another update of this game before the year is out, I'm just hoping it might be something more substantial than some tiny little update that barely offers any new content at all.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Sashgala

Aug 7, 2018
Hi there all. So I am new to this game (as in just unzipped it a few hours ago). It looks promising, particularly the family relations (I'm actually only here for that). I got up to the first night in bed getting a handjob and the game totally crashed. Anyone know about this?

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
F.Lord next version when can release??
The dev recently put up a long post on his Patreon. I'd suggest anyone interested read it. But essentially, he's been working on another project for a while that he's almost finished with, and then he'll start working on this game again. My guess would be we won't get another update for this for a while, so everyone likely needs to be patient. I'm interested in his side project when he releases it.
cant-you-fucking-read.jpg

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
How are the futa scenes? any futa on male?
No, the futa stuff is only futa on female, and the MC isn't present. Its "off site" away from the town.

I would totally be down for more futa action in the game, but don't expect it.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Oh god. he hasn't even started working on the next update.
So...Feb 2022 it is.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
no need to update for a long time, the devs make new games.
if possible, don't take long to update the dev, even though there is already a new game, because we are always waiting for the update.
and thank you for the game, good luck and good health always.

Nov 9, 2017
Oh and when is your game comming out... 3022 ?

The reason F.lord made another game was to avoid burning out on making Dark Magic. and to get inspire and come up with exiting ideas for Game.
As Yahtzee stated in his Dev Diaries series that can be a trap. You never get your game actually done.

Reactions: Horagen81

rlnatl

Apr 24, 2021
First time user of Dark Magic. Using v0.14.0 android on Android 11. Game crashes after 4 to 5 mins. Doesn't matter the scene. Just "blink to black" and game closes. No other Ren'Py game has this issue. Have Uninstaller, reinstalled. Have download apk from Mega, Nopay and Mediafire... " NO workie"

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes