Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Corruption basically makes the female characters more open to sexual activities with the MC and in some cases, means that they are interested in him in the first place. As was said, in doing all of this, you gradually open up and progress through the story.

The game has a semi-sandbox, checklist system. Go from place to place, interact with the different women, and then the story moves along. While there aren't technically chapters, it kind of works like there are behind the scenes. Complete the checklist, and a new list takes its place. Occasionally, it can be a little confusing as to what you're supposed to do though.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Corruption basically makes the female characters more open to sexual activities with the MC and in some cases, means that they are interested in him in the first place. As was said, in doing all of this, you gradually open up and progress through the story.

The game has a semi-sandbox, checklist system. Go from place to place, interact with the different women, and then the story moves along. While there aren't technically chapters, it kind of works like there are behind the scenes. Complete the checklist, and a new list takes its place. Occasionally, it can be a little confusing as to what you're supposed to do though.
I see. Cause I personally don't really enjoy when corruption is just a different word for relationship progress. Building a relationship to a point where a character becomes more open to sexual activities isnt necessarily corruption, unless the progress results in the characters personality changing/becoming more perverse.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
unless the progress results in the characters personality changing/becoming more perverse.
Which it does. You do not improve your relationship with the other persons. You have already an established relationship with many of them as the citys only male you get noticed. But what you do is use the magic to mess with their minds so that they get all the horny thoughts, see you in a different light and all the pure or platonic relationships turn into sexuel ones.
For example if you corrupt your family they will start wearing less and less to dinner while a jogger in the park will wear less and less for jogging. Your neighbour if corrupted enough will go straight naked to the bathroom so there ARE small some changes. But those are not so big like in Corruption where people start complain they get clownyfied.

Reactions: AAn1212

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I see. Cause I personally don't really enjoy when corruption is just a different word for relationship progress. Building a relationship to a point where a character becomes more open to sexual activities isnt necessarily corruption, unless the progress results in the characters personality changing/becoming more perverse.
Well, in this game, the MC is using Dark Magic (hence the title) to corrupt the women into being hornier and more open to sex. Its about the most straightforward corruption system I've played in one of these games. He's given the ability to use the spells early on, and is very excited to use it and fuck as many women as possible, lol. Its written well and its a lot of fun. He doesn't ever treat any of the women poorly and they all care about one another.

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
hello i'm stuck with visit akari/DarkFairy+dildo scene, quest tells me to advance magic story, how to advance or it is all for now?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Airi has become one of my favorite MILFs of these games. Right now it's her and the Mom from Summer With Mia in the top 2, I really hope we get to make Airi pregnant by the end!
I agree that Ari is fantastic. She's incredibly hot and beautiful, and one of my favorite characters in all of these games.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Hello, everyone.

It's been a while since I updated Dark Magic. This update is just a little something I made to celebrate Halloween (I know it's very late at this point, and this is the point why I had to split it in two) I hope you don't mind the small update this time. Please think about this as a signal to show you that I'm still here and will continue to do my best.

Thank you for your patience. Please stay safe and see you in the main update soon.

Windows: - -
MacOSX: -
Android: -

Changelogs:
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Fixed Book of Memory displayed incorrect page title.
- Added a choice for Dark Fairy to slap Kana (Orc warlord) to progress a true story.
- Added new content: SpookyNight Part 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Dark Magic [v0.14.5] [F.Lord] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.12 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.14 GB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 2.09 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.10 GB
- - - -

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Hello, everyone.

It's been a while since I updated Dark Magic. This update is just a little something I made to celebrate Halloween (I know it's very late at this point, and this is the point why I had to split it in two) I hope you don't mind the small update this time. Please think about this as a signal to show you that I'm still here and will continue to do my best.

Thank you for your patience. Please stay safe and see you in the main update soon.

Windows: MEGA - GoogleDrive -
MacOSX: MEGA - GoogleDrive
Android: MEGA - GoogleDrive

Changelogs:
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Fixed Book of Memory displayed incorrect page title.
- Added a choice for Dark Fairy to slap Kana (Orc warlord) to progress a true story.
- Added new content: SpookyNight Part 1
Gonna Skip This one. Not Worth to download When Comparing With SIze i thInk.

I knew it something like this Gonna Happen When Developer Released New game

By the way, I don't think 8 GB Free space Needed For Android users

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early!

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey I see that there is an incest option in this game. But how do I get to the code menu to turn it on?

Thanks.

Nevermind. Found it!

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I've never played this, just reading the Over View.

It sounds like the MC is the only male in the entire world, yet some how other people are being conceived but also the MC is so undesirable that despite being the only male no one wants any relations with him so he has to use magic to corrupt people just to get laid?

Basically every woman says; "I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man on earth"
Pretty sad.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes