RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Sorry but its not working for me shows display error can l have a renpy 7.35 version please.
When l tire decompile rpyc with unren 91 error message cannot locate phyton exe

HammerDOOM

Jun 8, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Bro, ur torrents aren't working for me for some reason. Ive checked FAQ section u have linked, and ive disabled those 2 checkboxes u advised. Still: "Stalled"! Any ideas? They used to work wonderfully, so thank you for that, atleast ;)

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry but its not working for me shows display error can l have a renpy 7.35 version please.
unren looks for files in /lib/windows-i686 and sometimes games do not include it

Reactions: Twistty

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Bro, ur torrents aren't working for me for some reason. Ive checked FAQ section u have linked, and ive disabled those 2 checkboxes u advised. Still: "Stalled"! Any ideas? They used to work wonderfully, so thank you for that, atleast ;)
Check that the client (and version) that you're using is whitelisted, the whitelisted clients are in the same FAQ.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game looks really good, and lots of content is always nice. Are there sexy sounds in the lewd scenes? :unsure:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
unren looks for files in /lib/windows-i686 and sometimes games do not include it
motoxer
Is correct - F.Lord renamed that py2-windows-i686 in this version.
Just copy that file somewhere - delete the py2- and paste it back into the lib folder.

And use the updated unren.bat I posted below to extract and de-compile.

You can delete the windows-i686 folder after - but do not delete the py2-windows-i686 folder.

Cheers

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
I was wondering who the futa/trans characters are in this game? It's my main kink and I would rather get right to the content that I'm interested in than playing a guessing game with the characters.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes