theRealFogh

Aug 9, 2017
my game is super buggy! it will show one scene then just switch to a complete other one. and most interactions is just the start of the game again. and i don't wanna restart!

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
A really good update and Taka was absolutely wonderful here, maybe it's just me but I had the same feeling the MC had, I didn't realised how much beautiful Taka is until now.
Sada didn't start as a pleasant character but she gets better later on, even though what she said about the hunters or whatever they are makes me curious about the whole story and I think it's gonna be interesting.
Just wondering, in her quest, when she ask if you would leave with her abandoning pretty much everyone you know is a kind of binding choice or it's just to test MC's feelings for her?
Pretty big turnaround for Sada
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe she just asked you if you'll do the same as what she used to do. Maybe she asked because she cares about Airi. Just maybe... Choose what you feel is right.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
my game is super buggy! it will show one scene then just switch to a complete other one. and most interactions is just the start of the game again. and i don't wanna restart!
Don't replace the game to old version. Try to place new version for its own place.

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
So is there any new Kimiko scenes in 7B?

Also F.Lord, thank you for the game, it's wonderful, but the English translation or proofreading is a bit questionable. Have you considered reaching out to those in your Discord for proofreading?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
So is there any new Kimiko scenes in 7B?

Also F.Lord, thank you for the game, it's wonderful, but the English translation or proofreading is a bit questionable. Have you considered reaching out to those in your Discord for proofreading?
I'll try to ask them.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 307705
This upsets me. Wonder if there will ever be a mod which makes some grils proper P L U S H... :unsure:
Ah. Well, the Russian games have trained me for this. I'll see you all on the other side. :cool:
Really man, since that comment to this comment, I have no idea what you are talking about, haha.

And what makes language good is it can communicate and make other people understand what on your mind, is that not all?

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
I mean, the game itself and language is understandable, but it's just more personal quarrel when you get something that reads like

"The girl came over to the house"
To something like
"The girl come over"

This line doesn't appear in game, but I'm sure you see the difference. As I said, the game is wonderful, and deserves a quality translation as good as the game itself. :)

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Nearing the end and I have yet to stumble on anything that is not understandable, so won't complain too much about it(Rest of the game makes up for it in spades). Mostly errors with prepositions, verb tenses and adjective forms. It just needs some TLC from a native English speaker.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Completely outdated is a bit of an exageration considering it - yes, together with the memory guide - covers all stuff up to the version before the current one.
Not at all. A walkthrough that is 4 versions behind is outdated, which you even confirm with your "together with the memory guide".

Reactions: Darkaura and Cmann

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Not at all. A walkthrough that is 4 versions behind is outdated, which you even confirm with your "together with the memory guide".
Yup. Barely opened the walkthrough since it covers most of the straight-forward early stuff, and is troublesome to navigate. Had some use for the memory guide, but it too suffers from navigational issues since it is outdated. Hard to know what is new and what is covered in the guide, when comparing to in-game book, plus good luck figuring out what the prerequisite triggers are.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes