F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I'll preface this comment by noting that I'm not posting this to try and attack you or anything, I get that English isn't your first language and I'd much rather that you keep putting out quality gameplay (;)) than worry too much about your grammar. I just think the question is interesting.

The thing about language is that it isn't just a way of communicating, it's a way of expressing yourself. Fundamentally, "No one has time to do that" and "Ain't nobody got time for that!" communicate the same thing, but a person reading them they come across as two different characters with completely different backgrounds. The way characters express themselves reveals a lot about the character, not just their grammar but the words they choose to use. We were just discussing Tamiko for instance, if you took out the images and everything you knew about the character, you could still guess that Tamiko doesn't know English very well since she always refers to herself and others by name instead of pronouns ("I", "you", "s/he") and uses small words exclusively.

To me, the biggest downside of the writer being less skilled at English grammar is that it's difficult to tell when a particular word, grammar mistake or turn of phrase is something intended to be a part of the character, or is just there. I noticed this a lot with Sada this update, in that because of the way her grammar reads like someone who speaks English as a second language (and the character model, I suppose), I couldn't help but read her lines in a Japanese accent.

I'm not sure what your first language is, but imagine how a person learning it as a second language speaks. Now imagine if a book you liked was written entirely in that manner of speaking. It would be difficult to differentiate the characters, since they all speak the same way.

As I said at first, I'm not trying to attack you personally or the game. I like the game, I wouldn't bother with this thread if I didn't. I just thought the question was interesting and felt like responding to it.
Okay, I'll try to find another proofreader. It's hard for me sometime to keep tracking of everything, but I will try to make it better bit by bit. Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
is a good game, there are a few scenes that I have no idea how to trigger, but is part of the game, to look for those events.

I haven't finish the game yet, but I need to ask, when I talk to Sada in the evening, after the scene when the MC Jerk off to Sada and Airi for the first time (I don't know if there is a second), I enter in a Foot Massage loop, I can just "leave", but will this be a problem for others events?

I love the game, but please, a little love to Nami, she is supposed to be the one that is in love with the MC from ever, but there isn't much action with her.
Nami, she'll have her own update, not this soon but she is in my plans.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Since you're answering some questions here F.Lord I also have one. As I said I'm not really that much into graphics which is true but, there are some scenes (video replays) and those are extremely low quality where you can clearly see thousands of artifacts in that video. As instance the mother sleep scene which was the worst since the complete video was just a single artifact in my eyes. You can't even see the characters clearly and I wasn't even sure if MC was the Landlord or the Landlord the MC.

Will you change or optimize those in future?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Since you're answering some questions here F.Lord I also have one. As I said I'm not really that much into graphics which is true but, there are some scenes (video replays) and those are extremely low quality where you can clearly see thousands of artifacts in that video. As instance the mother sleep scene which was the worst since the complete video was just a single artifact in my eyes. You can't even see the characters clearly and I wasn't even sure if MC was the Landlord or the Landlord the MC.

Will you change or optimize those in future?
Yes, there's a nice guy already made a list for me about the low quality video scene. I'll try to re-render them when I have time.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Be wary of peeking on Momoko(and staying) in her room when she's changing(4th memory), think its in the evening. That scene has no way of exiting and enters an endless loop if her event progress is below(or between) a certain point. It ends on its own if her corruption is too low, but if its high and I guess if prerequisite event(s) are not completed, the scene replays and only way to exit is reloading a save from before the loop starts.
When functioning correctly, she asks you to leave(low corruption) or it transitions to the 18th memory.

Last edited:

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Be wary of peeking on Momoko(and staying) in her room when she's changing(4th memory), think its in the evening. That scene has no way of exiting and enters an endless loop if her event progress is below(or between) a certain point. It ends on its own if her corruption is too low, but if its high and I guess if prerequisite event(s) are not completed, the scene replays and only way to exit is reloading a save from before the loop starts.
When functioning correctly, she asks you to leave(low corruption) or it transitions to the 18th memory.
Thank you for your report. I'll recheck and fix it.

RyanTheRed

May 12, 2018
This is more than What I expected from a single update. usually I wait a bit to play an update but this one was too good to pass up. Great job.

Reactions: F.Lord

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
This game is one in which logic does not matter much and if you seek it in this game you will be dissapointed.
If you search for a story full of sex and sexy moments with some plot added to make it less boring and enjoyable. Then its a GAME FOR YOU. Add to it that each update lets Us play up to several hours if you are slow. New features are being added or changed throughout the updates without infulencing past save files. So you can continue the game even tough there are mayor changes in the game. Its a nice surprise.

Incest.. Mom, Sister and Aunt and a villige/city of potential characters to fuck. Add to it that there is fantasy mixed in so other races are present too. No cat girls for now but other fantastic creatures are present. Magic too.

Soo.. in summary its a good fap material and not so good game if you search for deep plot and interesting characters.. even tough some of main ones are pretty cool.

The characters I like the most so far:
Mom aka. Landlady, Taka(moms friend, boss, captain of royal guard), The Queen(Ruler of a town we live in), Doctor(Dark skinned older sister kind of character), Nami(Girlfriend, Childhood Friend, Big Sister role model)

There is not much to add besides congratulations to dev for making this great fap material for all of Us wankers. Thank YOU!

Reactions: Bogan53 and F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
This game is one in which logic does not matter much and if you seek it in this game you will be dissapointed.
If you search for a story full of sex and sexy moments with some plot added to make it less boring and enjoyable. Then its a GAME FOR YOU. Add to it that each update lets Us play up to several hours if you are slow. New features are being added or changed throughout the updates without infulencing past save files. So you can continue the game even tough there are mayor changes in the game. Its a nice surprise.

Incest.. Mom, Sister and Aunt and a villige/city of potential characters to fuck. Add to it that there is fantasy mixed in so other races are present too. No cat girls for now but other fantastic creatures are present. Magic too.

Soo.. in summary its a good fap material and not so good game if you search for deep plot and interesting characters.. even tough some of main ones are pretty cool.

The characters I like the most so far:
Mom aka. Landlady, Taka(moms friend, boss, captain of royal guard), The Queen(Ruler of a town we live in), Doctor(Dark skinned older sister kind of character), Nami(Girlfriend, Childhood Friend, Big Sister role model)

There is not much to add besides congratulations to dev for making this great fap material for all of Us wankers. Thank YOU!
You're welcome and thank you for the comment. This easily can be a good rating for this game, if you don't mind.
I'm a good developer who's trying to be a good writer too. The story might be a bit not that good for now, but I know my strong point is that I can make a really good H scene.

Reactions: Nack. and mario1994

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Do you plan the last update on Mac ?
My official version will be on 7th next month (I always release Windows, Mac, and Android all together)
Or you can check out my version from Patreon page. It's only 5$ now. You can support this game development.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes