Quahik

Sep 14, 2018
Someone please make an update only patch. from previous version to this one...
And this is a really great game and the developer is a great guy. keep the good work.

Reactions: F.Lord

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Not sure if this is mentioned or not, but ran into a few issues when starting a new game.

First, at the choice to call your mom either mom or airi, no matter what choice I make, I get sent back to the main menu.

Second, there is a looped scene when you try to 'rescue' momoko, your sister, from some snake-like thing. After getting the bag and trying to catch the snake, it jumps to the shower fixing scene with Taka. Then it goes to the momoko scene where she crawls into bed with you. So nothing done was counted as actually being done. Try going to see your sister, repeats exactly the same thing.

That's all I've noticed for now.

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Not sure if this is mentioned or not, but ran into a few issues when starting a new game.

First, at the choice to call your mom either mom or airi, no matter what choice I make, I get sent back to the main menu.

Second, there is a looped scene when you try to 'rescue' momoko, your sister, from some snake-like thing. After getting the bag and trying to catch the snake, it jumps to the shower fixing scene with Taka. Then it goes to the momoko scene where she crawls into bed with you. So nothing done was counted as actually being done. Try going to see your sister, repeats exactly the same thing.

That's all I've noticed for now.
Don't replace new version to the old version files. I did change something inside.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Sooo I asked in #1,755 about the hidden event is there anyone who can tell me more about it? I wasn't able to get further yet so if anyone has any suggestions I'll gladly accept them :).

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Maybe I already unlocked it without realizing, but what is the hidden event in 7.0?
I finally got around to playing the newest update and believe I unlocked all it has to show for now (Truly enjoyed it again).

Maybe i'm missing this also, but after having fished up the water elemental and having talked to Ruriko, I have not been able to fish her up again. Can this happen or is that for a future update? Cause it was implied you should try to catch her again

asshole44

Jun 16, 2018
I was only able to get to happen once also. I even tried fishing for 3 weeks straight and could not get to repeat.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Maybe i'm missing this also, but after having fished up the water elemental and having talked to Ruriko, I have not been able to fish her up again. Can this happen or is that for a future update? Cause it was implied you should try to catch her again
Future update. Dug through and couldn't find a second reference to this in the files(event_meet_water_spirit+ask_about_ruriko_food), as it ended up confusing me as well. The dev really should have made it more clear, and removed the hints that for the time being leads to nothing.

Reactions: tarzan123
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes