HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
hei guys, can you tell me what MC will saying to TAKA when TAKA ask MC about Murdering case suspect?

thx :)

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Was incest taken out for good? Tag is still there in OP and yet when I do a new game, the MC introduced the two girls as my adoptive mother and her daughter? Just wondering.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What characters do incest in the game?
I'm going to play this game for the first time.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Momoko is the best girl :)
No momoko isn't best girl Nami is, they just need to write her better :)

This game is filling out nicely, my wishes? that the nun gets a little adjustment towards enforced sluttiness ( just me being me) Yasuko and Yeasu need more event time or recurring events. Someone needs a strapon so a spitroast can occur. More details of defense need to be identified so the onslaught I suspect can be told like a coordinated war story.

but who am I ???

Reactions: F.Lord

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Only man alive in the world ? hmm too good to be true in real life perspective. And not exciting in games perspective because no competition, no fun at all to think that women will just spread their legs for me because of magic or there is no one available man except me. If that's the case , No thanks

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Only man alive in the world ? hmm too good to be true in real life perspective. And not exciting in games perspective because no competition, no fun at all to think that women will just spread their legs for me because of magic or there is no one available man except me. If that's the case , No thanks
I just laughed so hard on your name which reflect your opinion. I hate NTR so I don't make one that's all.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I just laughed so hard on your name which reflect your opinion. I hate NTR so I don't make one that's all.
I'm not saying it has to be NTR LOL, FYI I don't enjoy only NTR games you know,maybe if this game has another male character even if they have nothing to do with the story you know just some kind of a normal world, not exaggeration. A little rivalry but without seeing other male character win, just the MC having fun. I'm okay with it just something that will make me think that they fuck with me because they really like me, not because I am the only option

dan9000

May 21, 2017
This begs the question. Have you actually played the game yet?
Actually i was about to ask for a save too, lost all my saves, last path i played was when you meet the queen at dinner, does someone has a save from there or a full save? its too much grind o_O

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Hi friends
I need your help with the guide.
I have the following info for:

Sada

4. In Sada room accident with gun fire
5. Sada apologise for gun accident
6. Sada first magic cast
7. Sada first magic cast night
8. Sada apologise and gun try out
9. In Sada room sexual relationship
10. Sada night hang out at temple
11. Sada take you to lake
12. Stranger asking for Sada

Dark Fariy

5. Dark Fairy Queen awaken

Kimika and Kimiko

18. Flashback Kimika mother

Taka

8. Family visit at Taka home
9. Bikini test (Taka & Airi)
10. Bikini test (Taka & Airi) sleep
11. Taka and murdering case
12. Taka and murdering case bathroom
13. Lord freedom day
14. Taka office woman visit

Nami

7. Dream (Flashback)
8. Visit Nami at night
9. Taka Nami Airi in castle front

Airi

38. After Bikini test (Taka #9)

I'm not sure everything's right.
Improves it when something is wrong, or writes what is right.
I want to update the guide.

PS: I am very busy, so I ask you.

Greetings Putzi

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes