fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Please give me the example of what's the game too weird crap.
The game was fun and easy going, but how two of the characters turning out made me wanna go back one save and not play their parts at all. So I'll never end it sadly
It made me loose interest in a minute
I'm weird in that way sorry!

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
The game was fun and easy going, but how two of the characters turning out made me wanna go back one save and not play their parts at all. So I'll never end it sadly
It made me loose interest in a minute
I'm weird in that way sorry!
Alright, I understand.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Sorry I maybe used too hard words in first post
It was one of the games that I waited for the updates on everytime, but as everything else it might end
Yeah, I can't make everyone likes my game man. As good as I can do is keep doing what I think is right for the story. Some people think it's good, some people think it's nah. And I completely understand that.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
and i planned to go Patron but not any more
Yes yes, and why you still keep pushing the conversation, for what? I don't believe you at all that you have some thought to be my patron or be other dev's patron. And just so you know, this game will continue being developed, with or without you. Go play some game that appeals to you and good luck. You lost something, not me.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
And what makes language good is it can communicate and make other people understand what on your mind, is that not all?
I'll preface this comment by noting that I'm not posting this to try and attack you or anything, I get that English isn't your first language and I'd much rather that you keep putting out quality gameplay (;)) than worry too much about your grammar. I just think the question is interesting.

The thing about language is that it isn't just a way of communicating, it's a way of expressing yourself. Fundamentally, "No one has time to do that" and "Ain't nobody got time for that!" communicate the same thing, but a person reading them they come across as two different characters with completely different backgrounds. The way characters express themselves reveals a lot about the character, not just their grammar but the words they choose to use. We were just discussing Tamiko for instance, if you took out the images and everything you knew about the character, you could still guess that Tamiko doesn't know English very well since she always refers to herself and others by name instead of pronouns ("I", "you", "s/he") and uses small words exclusively.

To me, the biggest downside of the writer being less skilled at English grammar is that it's difficult to tell when a particular word, grammar mistake or turn of phrase is something intended to be a part of the character, or is just there. I noticed this a lot with Sada this update, in that because of the way her grammar reads like someone who speaks English as a second language (and the character model, I suppose), I couldn't help but read her lines in a Japanese accent.

I'm not sure what your first language is, but imagine how a person learning it as a second language speaks. Now imagine if a book you liked was written entirely in that manner of speaking. It would be difficult to differentiate the characters, since they all speak the same way.

As I said at first, I'm not trying to attack you personally or the game. I like the game, I wouldn't bother with this thread if I didn't. I just thought the question was interesting and felt like responding to it.

whirr

Nov 17, 2018
guys need some help, Airi never shows up in dinning room. is there a way to trigger that or???

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
is a good game, there are a few scenes that I have no idea how to trigger, but is part of the game, to look for those events.

I haven't finish the game yet, but I need to ask, when I talk to Sada in the evening, after the scene when the MC Jerk off to Sada and Airi for the first time (I don't know if there is a second), I enter in a Foot Massage loop, I can just "leave", but will this be a problem for others events?

I love the game, but please, a little love to Nami, she is supposed to be the one that is in love with the MC from ever, but there isn't much action with her.

Reactions: F.Lord

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very well said. Personally noticed this in Take Over and offered the dev some help, but unfortunately it seems to have reached deaf ears. Hadn't thought about it for this game since its slightly more visual, but you are absolutely right in that all characters sort of blend together as one judged purely from the text. It does require a lot of work to get it right if its almost from scratch like in this case but it would eventually add a lot to the game, rather than a slight detraction to the overall experience as is.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes