sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Yo anyone know whats up with this update? I am missing the two last scenes for Mihina and the last scene for Taka, Nami, and the Witch. I have tried talking to everyone and going everywhere, nothing seems to happen, and the hints are empty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like to know too. I'm in the same boat.
+1
I too am at 98% with the "Nothing to do at this moment!" in the todo -magic notes- and i fooled around for days, screwing multiple time anything with two legs and maybe something else, i don't remember, i screwed so many times and work my ass off, hang out countless times, took naps so many times, but i'm still with the "Nothing to do at this moment!" in the todo -magic notes- .
Did i missed something ???????

Edit
I'm missing 1 red witch, 1 Nami, 1 Taka and 2 Mihina & Tsuki quest in the Book of Memory

i think this is a bug, i also had this problem and used a patch that is in post # 3,936 (Page 197) and solved the problem

after using the patch I continued to play and one morning, I think in my case it was a Sunday, the story continued,
and I managed to finish the update easily after that

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Put the mod_x.x.x.rpy file into the "/game" folder.

You can change the corruption of available girls in the status menu,
and your Mana as well."
I changed the hover in the image map, you can see wich location it is.
The truestory is always on (Inc.)
You can add money, add Rum and Candy.
By click "!" on the left side show the "Book of Memory".
How I can add rum and candy using this mod ?

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
i think this is a bug, i also had this problem and used a patch that is in post # 3,936 (Page 197) and solved the problem

after using the patch I continued to play and one morning, I think in my case it was a Sunday, the story continued,
and I managed to finish the update easily after that
Thanks for the answer, i'll get on it right now.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1. Gallery unlock mod for v0.12.x.
2. Mod from Putzi's (edited to match v0.12.x)
3. Typo fixes (removed a truckload of typos) + Bug fixes to allow continuation of story.

Unzip into game/ subfolder. Overwrite if necessary. Don't forget to make backup of the original.

Edit: Also the mod from Putzi's
Edit #2: Bugfixes (Crashed when opening Book of Memory of Mihina / Tsuki)
Edit #3: Bugfix crash on Late Night dialog in the room (due to undefined variable is_ffairy_with_me)
Edit #4: (version d) Add a feature to have repeatable sex with Okemia late at night.
Edit #5: (version e) Should not block Sada's progress now.
Edit #6: (version f) Finishing touches
thx so much. you should request a link be added to the OP for your post.

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
1. Gallery unlock mod for v0.12.x.
2. Mod from Putzi's (edited to match v0.12.x)
3. Typo fixes (removed a truckload of typos) + Bug fixes to allow continuation of story.

Unzip into game/ subfolder. Overwrite if necessary. Don't forget to make backup of the original.

Edit: Also the mod from Putzi's
Edit #2: Bugfixes (Crashed when opening Book of Memory of Mihina / Tsuki)
Edit #3: Bugfix crash on Late Night dialog in the room (due to undefined variable is_ffairy_with_me)
Edit #4: (version d) Add a feature to have repeatable sex with Okemia late at night.
Edit #5: (version e) Should not block Sada's progress now.
Edit #6: (version f) Finishing touches
Edit #7: Change Tsuki in the corr screen

https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-magic-v0-12-1-f-lord.18418/post-1589986

Reactions: vonwraith

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I have problem with Ari book of memory point 40. "Ruriko Airi lust energy collect" - somebody knows what needs to be done here to unlock it?

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
When will Android phone users get v0.12.1? I'm now at V0.11.1 and it seems like I'm at the end of my quest. I went into the box and Aimi was in the house and couldn't find it.

Erkoed

May 6, 2017
I'm currently at Day 166.
But I still didn't unlocked Airi Scene 15. (I just downloaded a Walkthrough.)
And it says to trigger it. I have to give Airi rum, and peek into her room.
So my question is. How could I gave her rum?
And to trigger Waitress Scene 6. I have to know her name.
Some1 knows how to trigger that scene? So I can ask her name or something?
For the rum one you need to give her the rum at night in her room and come back a little later to find her drunk it's just a scene where you put her back to bed, as for the waitress one you need to come at night (can't remember night or late night) sober when the bar closes and you'll talk a bit with her

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes