absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
looks like i have the same bugs as other people no school no advance in magic and no training so no progression shame guess we have too wait for a fix

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
looks like i have the same bugs as other people no school no advance in magic and no training so no progression shame guess we have too wait for a fix
Wait for a decent update, this (update) was more trouble than it was worth. The dev hasn't even bothered to answer any of our questions here, we are waiting!

Reactions: sailboat

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Hi, I am trying to extract the rpyc but I get an error, does anyone know how I could besides the unren? It is for a translation since I am Spanish.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Can't play this shit anymore with all the new Renpy's "Performance warning" bullshit happening around.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know if this has been reported yet, but the sex scene with Airi during the oil massage seems to be bugged. All the other options seem to work( boob massage, jerk off, etc) but when I click the option to fuck her nothing happens. I have her corruption at 100 and the mc and her already had sex multiple times.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I don't know if this has been reported yet, but the sex scene with Airi during the oil massage seems to be bugged. All the other options seem to work( boob massage, jerk off, etc) but when I click the option to fuck her nothing happens. I have her corruption at 100 and the mc and her already had sex multiple times.
Same here last 25 tomes same thing says a should corrupt her more she is at 100 for so long on day 79 still same thing

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes