abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Do not use the mod, it completely breaks the progress of the game with the current version. You are not able to progress your magic level, sister doesn't go to school, a bunch of events and dialog is missing as a result and it's not possible to progress the game after a certain point. Also, saves with the mod don't work with an unmodded game.
Could you please elaborate? It did not happen in my case.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Could you please elaborate? It did not happen in my case.
I simply didn't get magic level 2 upgrade, the event just didn't trigger even though I corrupted enough girls. This was a fresh start, didn't play the game before. As a result a bunch of other events didn't happen, e.g. sister going to school.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I simply didn't get magic level 2 upgrade, the event just didn't trigger even though I corrupted enough girls. This was a fresh start, didn't play the game before. As a result a bunch of other events didn't happen, e.g. sister going to school.
I have still not fathomed out what the reason is behind this "update". The dev doesn't even explain to us what the hell is going on. I am getting weary of such people.

JoeElderLich

May 11, 2020
I'm having a game breaking bug, at this point in my save I can't go home at Evening time because of it and I can't continue either Airi's or Momoko's story.
Correction: I can't continue ANY of the story because they are locked behind completing this scene and are dependent on Airi and Momoko.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
My apologies for the confusion. Please restart the game, I made some new features that quite won’t work well on the new system. You can skip through the old scenes if you like. I know it will be quite a task, but this will be an only time I ask you to replay it. I’m so sorry for this but it has to be done for the overall gameplay. I didn’t polish the game only the start but from the beginning til end by adding a lot of what to do notes inside Magic notes feature to help you to go through the game events and know the location that it will occur. I also fixed the virus (False positive from antivirus that thinks icon file is a virus only on 32bit systems) but please redowload it on my public release on my Patreon for now. I’ll contact F95zone staff to reupload the fixed version again.
Well... virus problem seems solved.

But restart the game? I'm at the end of the update... And re-play from scratch? Ok. I'll wait until the game is completed...
This is an huge (and very good!) game, with a lot of contents and paths... and replay for a long time to see basically the same things, even if in a better look... :-(

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Well I could progress with the magic level 2. There is nothing in the code that prevents the advance. For the save to be compatible, you should not save when the mod is triggered (e.g., via cheat menu). So the best option would be to first move to any room and then save. The save should be 100% compatible with the mods removed.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Do not use the mod, it completely breaks the progress of the game with the current version. You are not able to progress your magic level, sister doesn't go to school, a bunch of events and dialog is missing as a result and it's not possible to progress the game after a certain point. Also, saves with the mod don't work with an unmodded game.
same for me no progress

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
If you are using the mod it breaks the game I'm in same boat from new game

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Well I could progress with the magic level 2. There is nothing in the code that prevents the advance. For the save to be compatible, you should not save when the mod is triggered (e.g., via cheat menu). So the best option would be to first move to any room and then save. The save should be 100% compatible with the mods removed.
Do you have save file for it ? Like of before v12.0 ?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes