cyberprank01

Sep 17, 2020
How to deal with this?? all the side quest complete. Red witch asked to buy erotic novel and i bought it but it doesnt show in my inventory
1612660143793.png

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
How to deal with this?? all the side quest complete. Red witch asked to buy erotic novel and i bought it but it doesnt show in my inventory
View attachment 1024064
Did you ask her ghost what to get witch what witch likes if so you have to skeep for 1 day then check log and should show up in inventory after i bought 1 tried to give to witch and found out iut wasentt= in inventoryy after i slept it was there

cyberprank01

Sep 17, 2020
Did you ask her ghost what to get witch what witch likes if so you have to skeep for 1 day then check log and should show up in inventory after i bought 1 tried to give to witch and found out iut wasentt= in inventoryy after i slept it was there
Its been like 24 days after i asked the ghost what to buy. I did another side quest for 24 days and now i have nothing to do :(

Syn2424

Dec 19, 2017
How to trigger momoko school event i got stuck with her
If you are using the mod, save the game, exit, remove the mod (you can just temporarily move it out or rename it). Start back up and things should progress as normal. I was stuck on this for a while myself but it was an easy fix.

Martyn Cook

Jul 14, 2020
Game needs a new start unfortunately. Dev did apologize for that and that he would really try to make sure would never happen again. Seems he just made too many small changes at early parts and added some things that keeping code intact was impossible for them. Sucks, but can happen during a WIP.
Thank you for answering that

Reactions: DA22
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes