Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
F.Lord, thank you very much for creating such a wonderful story and awesome artwork. There were a few spots in the story towards the end that gave me goosebumps. Please continue the great work. You are creating my favorite naughty game by far. I look forward to more content but dread the inevitable end. I can't afford to right at the moment, but hopefully in the near future I will join the ranks of your patreons. May your creativity never wane and your imagination continue to keep us all drooling in anticipation for the upcoming events.

Reactions: F.Lord

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That site is bullshit in my opinion but nothing can be done about them. First off the game is available for free on sites like this and SVS, if a dev were to try to get giochi to pull something down they could point to the dev not going after the other places, that would pretty quickly end any legal standing the dev may have. On top of that most devs don't get copyrights for their work.

To be able to go after giochi a dev would need to copyright their work then legally go after any place offering it for free with cease and desist letters at least.

They know it too, their terms and conditions include this:
"Any copyright or other intellectual property concerning all the material published by giochipremium is licensed to us or found in free sites and free of copyright. It is absolutely prohibited for you to reproduce all or any part of the contents you recieve from us through the Service in accordance with this agreement.
If someone was in possession of the copyright of any of our deeds can immediately contact the staff at supporto@giochipremium.com "

Last edited:
Reactions: F.Lord

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so started a new game cuz save was fucked and now i got a bug....
i cant absorb magic from red witch

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
So...The "truestory" code doesn't seem to change the names. Anybody know how to change that?
The truestory code doesn't change the names of Airi or Momoko. It changes the relationship. Instead of the MC basically being adopted, he calls Airi "Mom" and Momoko "Sister".

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Update walkthrough to 0.13.6 pls
You don't need a WT for this game. Just follow the "Magic Notes" and look for the new indicators in the locations. Events will show up as an exclamation point on the picture of the location to tell you something happens there. The game isn't complicated like a lot of sandbox open world games what need a WT because they are a complete mess.

akuen

Dec 5, 2017
I'm having the issue a few other people seem to be having with no obvious way to fix it. Stuck at "Continue the Magic Story Route". Maybe there's something I'm missing to do, but there's no ! at any locations at any time of day and no other hints, so I guess I'm screwed for now. Tried triggering stuff via the guide by Putzi, but I never get the "Red is weak and needs medicine".

DonniesDarko

Mar 22, 2020
First off great work F. Lord! Awesome story you've created here. Much respect for your work...
Second, I'm new to these style games, and need help if someone can, on how to run the game smoother. Specifically the animation scenes. Using Windows on my end, (a very capable PC IMO) but the animation runs very choppy at every scene. Did some research. Do I need an APK launcher? If so any recommendations? Easy tutorial? - Help the noob! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm having the issue a few other people seem to be having with no obvious way to fix it. Stuck at "Continue the Magic Story Route". Maybe there's something I'm missing to do, but there's no ! at any locations at any time of day and no other hints, so I guess I'm screwed for now. Tried triggering stuff via the guide by Putzi, but I never get the "Red is weak and needs medicine".
If I don't see a "!" at any location I just check the Magic Notes. If you advance time by hanging out in pretty much any location, the Magic Notes will update what to do next. I have never been stuck in the game for as long as I've played it. The game isn't overcomplicated like some games on F95 which definitely need a WT.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm not sure why so many people on here are saying they are stuck in the game and can't figure out what to do next. F.Lord has made a lot of improvements since I last played the game a few months ago. The "!" on the pictures of the locations helps a lot deciding where the MC needs to go next. I just keep checking the Magic Notes for hints too.

mollydiddles

Apr 1, 2020
I'm not sure why so many people on here are saying they are stuck in the game and can't figure out what to do next. F.Lord has made a lot of improvements since I last played the game a few months ago. The "!" on the pictures of the locations helps a lot deciding where the MC needs to go next. I just keep checking the Magic Notes for hints too.
Oh yeah, totally. It's not like it could be a bug or something, it must be because people are stupid... Shaking my head.
I mean, yeah, people are stupid, but I don't think that's why so many are having issues.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
First off great work F. Lord! Awesome story you've created here. Much respect for your work...
Second, I'm new to these style games, and need help if someone can, on how to run the game smoother. Specifically the animation scenes. Using Windows on my end, (a very capable PC IMO) but the animation runs very choppy at every scene. Did some research. Do I need an APK launcher? If so any recommendations? Easy tutorial? - Help the noob! Thanks in advance!
APK is for when you are playing the game on a phone. As for the choppy animations, not sure what to tell you. Could be a number of things, such as needing upgraded memory, graphics card... I run an AMD Ryzen 5 with an MSI motherboard. I don't have the highest end gpu, but I've never had choppy animations playing Dark Magic.

Reactions: DonniesDarko

akuen

Dec 5, 2017
If I don't see a "!" at any location I just check the Magic Notes. If you advance time by hanging out in pretty much any location, the Magic Notes will update what to do next. I have never been stuck in the game for as long as I've played it. The game isn't overcomplicated like some games on F95 which definitely need a WT.
All the magic notes say is "Continue the magic story route". I've tried waiting like, 2 weeks in various locations and haven't had any new ! pop in. Magic notes say nothing else other than "Continue the magic story route". They never change to anything else and have been that way the whole time. I'm sorry that the instructions are unclear :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
His last update, screwed up every savegame

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes