Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing from the beginning and the only thing that seems to be bugged for me is the oil massage sex scene, other than that everything worked fine.

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
I don't know if this has been reported yet, but the sex scene with Airi during the oil massage seems to be bugged. All the other options seem to work( boob massage, jerk off, etc) but when I click the option to fuck her nothing happens. I have her corruption at 100 and the mc and her already had sex multiple times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Martyn Cook

Jul 14, 2020
When I load my safe game from the end of 0.13.0 I immediately get the announcement that I reached the end of 0.13.5. What's up with that? Is there no new content, just fixes?

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello I think if you have done everything yes it is probable me I can not tell you seeing that nothing can throw

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
When I load my safe game from the end of 0.13.0 I immediately get the announcement that I reached the end of 0.13.5. What's up with that? Is there no new content, just fixes?
Game needs a new start unfortunately. Dev did apologize for that and that he would really try to make sure would never happen again. Seems he just made too many small changes at early parts and added some things that keeping code intact was impossible for them. Sucks, but can happen during a WIP.

Reactions: Martyn Cook

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
in fact it is that the dev has put two applications one normal and one 32 my pc does not recognize any more it is a pity it is excellent what they do but hey I will wait

sixdstoxik

Aug 3, 2017
I'm having a weird issue. On pc, works great, great game. On my android phone (galaxy s20) I have no touch response. First time seeing this issue. Anyone have any ideas?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Starting a new game is recommended
Nice joke... Starting that much big game from to begining and playing again all that things? Haha pretty good joke. I gues you are thinking your game is VN game who you can just skip to the end. This is SANDBOX game not VN... I can use my save but game dont see my progress and want me to do everying from the day one. I hope you are going to fix this problem with new update or people like me going to drop this game... If it was pure VN game i wouldnt even write this and just press skip button to reach to my point of save but this is not VN game and we are not in the early development times... This game have lots of content and its pretty long! I'm pretty sure nobody wants to do everyting from the begining so you should be carefull with playing your game files. I like this game but im not going to play all theese events from the begining aswell. Maybe you can give us save file but if im going to use your save file named with your choice why im playing this game and making choices? Then why this is not VN game without any choice? Whats the point of giving player choice of power and sandbox elements? Anyway... Im waiting new update with hope...

1612471888101.png

Reactions: sailboat

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
never played it before and I am only here for incest, is mother route worth playing?

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so all i have left to do is continue the magic route. i just met the water spirit but cant do anything with her. does anyone know how i continue the magic route, ive got 4 characters to 100 corrpution and ive done both morning sex scenes with ruriko. ive also done the soldier stuff

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi all Love the game I hope we get to have some children soon with the amount of cum I put in the girls same one to be nocked up by now.I hope pregnation comes to the game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The "problem" with this game is that it has so many characters and all of them are great. After playing the game from the beginning in this last update I really want to have more content with the school girls and their mothers and also more content with Tomo.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Mod update for 0.13.5. Updated again (v2). Crashed during Book of Memory load.
Do not use the mod, it completely breaks the progress of the game with the current version. You are not able to progress your magic level, sister doesn't go to school, a bunch of events and dialog is missing as a result and it's not possible to progress the game after a certain point. Also, saves with the mod don't work with an unmodded game.

• Sad
Reactions: Rizky Rakhmadani

DynamicsDev

Feb 1, 2021
Normaly I don't like games with such a large cast but it worked out for this game somehow. That one model is creepy though.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes