Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
From Patreon;

" The update progression

Good day, everyone. How's it going?

It's been a long time since my last post here. Today, I will try to give you information about the update progression detail as much as possible.

[ Scene design ⇒ Rendering image ⇒ Dialogue writing ⇔ Coding ]

This is what my game development process looks like. And right now, I'm on Dialogue writing while also coding at the same time to shorten the process. To come clean with you, I wasn't quite faithful to my plan this time because I lost myself in the enjoyment of making and rendering the scene so much. I've spent a lot of time doing that and produced a lot of scenes with both usable and not (I made a shit-ton of cool things to use in the future too) Then I realized I had to write dialogue for them. It is the hardest and longest part of all the processes. Plus, the English conversation isn't quite my cup of coffee, so it takes even more time to develop. I'm trying to keep up with it and come up with just nice and simple conversations to make it faster. The result of doing that is characters' voices might all sound (Even more) the same. But trust me, in my mind, each of my characters has their talking voice and style of talking. I'm trying my best to make it different, and I hope you will find their voices or some that suit you. Right now, it's about 60% of the scenes make it into the game already. I'm so sorry it is too slow...

I, myself am one of those who doesn't like a small update. Because I don't want to download the game multiple times and too often with a low amount of content. That makes me sad. As you can see, in the past years, I make each update huge and fill with content inside. Apparently, it hurts me. There are so many times I want to make it smaller too. But I keep seeing myself back to Mr. Huge Update again and again and I start to feel tired of myself too. And as much as I don't like it, I'm going to say that I will try to pull a small and fast load on each update next time. If I can do it, I hope you will prepare your internet bandwidth ready!

Please understand that my personal life is there too. But as a professional, I will make my work worth every penny you support me. I don't like talking too much, but you know that I'm working daily to make this game become better. I can't thank you enough for loving my game and story and for you to be here with me until now. Please take care of yourself, and see you again soon. "

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
This may have been answered already but Windows Defender is identifying the game as a virus.
"Detected: Virus:Win32/Aicat.A!ml
Active threats have not been remediated and are running on your device.
Date: 2022-07-17 7:10 PM
Details: This program is dangerous and replicates by infecting other files.

Affected items:
file: D:\:<file path> Dark Magic-32.exe"
There's a post on page 85 of this thread that talks about the fact that the renpy program using a custom icon might be a false positive but it's the .exe not the renpy file that is causing the error and also the result being returned is a specific piece of malware.

This is from a much older version but I would have downloaded it through here since this is my only exposure to the game.

• Angry
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
Oct 26, 2017
From Patreon;

" The update progression

Good day, everyone. How's it going?

It's been a long time since my last post here. Today, I will try to give you information about the update progression detail as much as possible.

[ Scene design ⇒ Rendering image ⇒ Dialogue writing ⇔ Coding ]

This is what my game development process looks like. And right now, I'm on Dialogue writing while also coding at the same time to shorten the process. To come clean with you, I wasn't quite faithful to my plan this time because I lost myself in the enjoyment of making and rendering the scene so much. I've spent a lot of time doing that and produced a lot of scenes with both usable and not (I made a shit-ton of cool things to use in the future too) Then I realized I had to write dialogue for them. It is the hardest and longest part of all the processes. Plus, the English conversation isn't quite my cup of coffee, so it takes even more time to develop. I'm trying to keep up with it and come up with just nice and simple conversations to make it faster. The result of doing that is characters' voices might all sound (Even more) the same. But trust me, in my mind, each of my characters has their talking voice and style of talking. I'm trying my best to make it different, and I hope you will find their voices or some that suit you. Right now, it's about 60% of the scenes make it into the game already. I'm so sorry it is too slow...

I, myself am one of those who doesn't like a small update. Because I don't want to download the game multiple times and too often with a low amount of content. That makes me sad. As you can see, in the past years, I make each update huge and fill with content inside. Apparently, it hurts me. There are so many times I want to make it smaller too. But I keep seeing myself back to Mr. Huge Update again and again and I start to feel tired of myself too. And as much as I don't like it, I'm going to say that I will try to pull a small and fast load on each update next time. If I can do it, I hope you will prepare your internet bandwidth ready!

Please understand that my personal life is there too. But as a professional, I will make my work worth every penny you support me. I don't like talking too much, but you know that I'm working daily to make this game become better. I can't thank you enough for loving my game and story and for you to be here with me until now. Please take care of yourself, and see you again soon. "
I personally prefer the larger updates. I will still play the game regardless but I will probably purposefully skip several of them to build up content to where it is worth updating and loading it up.

IDK if you're still on this site these days F.Lord , but keep up the good work and take whatever time you feel necessary. This is one of those handful of games whose updates I still genuinely look forward to.

Reactions: phreadom

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
not to sound too skeptical, but yes your life must be quite hectic with all that money pouring in from all your subscribers. It only makes sense to make the development process take as long as it possibly can before people start calling you out etc. I think by now people, are beginning to see how much of a turn for the worse the game feels like it's becoming.
I do not understand why you have the MC mind corrupt the women only for the MC to be a sex doll to anyone woman who wants him. Take Sada as an example, when they go drinking, she practically waits for him to almost pass out, then uses him.
I suspect the real reason the MC was imprisoned in the beginning was because he did something like refuse the advances of some of the women, so they made and excuse and threw him in prison and the MC not being the brightest spark of light in the galaxy fell for the excuse to imprison him (just my opinion), because then it kind of makes more sense why they are using him and not the other way around.
The corruption spell is what free's momo and airi's to do what they want with the MC, the only other time is with 'his' so called girlfriend from down in the mine where he works.
Sorry it's been a long time since the last time I played this game, due to waiting forever for updates etc.
I enjoy the story very much.

Randalll

Apr 14, 2018
So ... I played it on Android from the start and the skip button/hide button is nowhere to be found, but when I loaded saves from the sever then there is the button, is there any way to make them appear?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
So ... I played it on Android from the start and the skip button/hide button is nowhere to be found, but when I loaded saves from the sever then there is the button, is there any way to make them appear?
Android user here. They are always available in my case

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes