BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
And it doesn't say anything about "The Island of Oblation"? It's strange, with how popular that game is... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well you can be sure that if F.Lord was dividing his time between the two games, a lot of people would be complaining about him being distracted with the side project! To coin a phrase: Some people will bitch most of the time, and all people will bitch some of the time, but bitches will bitch no matter what you do.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Hi! I've already searched the help section of the forum and found nothing helpful.
I've been playing this game for about a week and today the game crashes on start up everytime. It doesn't even get to render the initial credits or main menu. I think it has to do with the rendering but I don't know.
  • I have not updated anything in my computer during these days.
  • Other renpy games work just fine. It's this one the only that's crashing.
  • I've been playing with it for days and it started crashing today suddenly.
Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how do I fix it?
I've already deleted it and re-extracted it from the .rar. I have also extracted it in another drive. It keeps crashing.

Thank you very much for the help!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hi! I've already searched the help section of the forum and found nothing helpful.
I've been playing this game for about a week and today the game crashes on start up everytime. It doesn't even get to render the initial credits or main menu. I think it has to do with the rendering but I don't know.
  • I have not updated anything in my computer during these days.
  • Other renpy games work just fine. It's this one the only that's crashing.
  • I've been playing with it for days and it started crashing today suddenly.
Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how do I fix it?
I've already deleted it and re-extracted it from the .rar. I have also extracted it in another drive. It keeps crashing.

Thank you very much for the help!
I'm sorry, but no. I've never had an issue with this game, it runs very quickly and seems pretty simple compared to some others.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've seen games get marked abandoned after just three months of no updates so there is more than just how long it takes for an update for something to get marked "abandoned".
It is not "X months without an update". it is "X months without a single post by the dev".
If the dev has not posted a game update in 2 years but is still updating the patreon with "This month I worked on X" then the game won't get the abandoned tag.

X = 6 months. used to be 3 months.

Last edited:

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
It is not "X months without an update". it is "X months without a single post by the dev".
If the dev has not posted a game update in 2 years but is still updating the patreon with "This month I worked on X" then the game won't get the abandoned tag.
with some exceptions. also the rule of 3 months got changed to 6 due to covid reportedly

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I know a few people who hit the virus ... I'm more worried about the author's health than about the update, because what else would be the reason for silence? and moreover, I want to say that there are some games that have been "hanging" for over 2 years without any post and somehow are not marked as "abandoned" ... sorry for my English "google translator"

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
would appear that old saves are borked
...mine are anyway.
actually one of my saves work....thank god lol

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes