TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
:unsure:
since it still posted on the same page, i'll just quote myself :
I fixed this myself.
that's the error, from the log

File "game/events.rpy", line 1278, in script
me "Actually...did you remember the class when you and [namie] teaches the students about the male body?"

Use notepad2 or notepad ++ and edit the file events.rpy under the folder game.
Go to line 1278
me "Actually...did you remember the class when you and [namie] teaches the students about the male body?"
and change [namie] to [nurse]
That's all.

Reactions: passerbyR34

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I fixed this myself.

Go to line 1278
That's all.
Just encountered the bug myself, changing [namie] to [nami] fixed it.

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
Could someone give me some advice? I'm stuck with the Red Witch at 15 corruption and can't figure out how to progress. Here's what I've got from her so far.

1549231331940.png

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I fixed this myself.

Go to line 1278
That's all.
Yeah, it's pretty easy to fix
But the official fixed version gonna be released tomorrow including for mac and android and also with new feature which hopefully could make the game through easier
Just encountered the bug myself, changing [namie] to [nami] fixed it.
[nami] is Jack's childhood friend and neighbor :D
use [nurse] for namie
Could someone give me some advice? I'm stuck with the Red Witch at 15 corruption and can't figure out how to progress. Here's what I've got from her so far.

View attachment 238315
U need an erotic book, followed by something which could be found in Airi's room, and also visiting Red Place in the morning (at least) 4 times

Reactions: TwilightStorm

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I finished the last events but i had some unfinished, from the previous updates if someone knows how to finish them I thanked the help

Airi events:
# 8
# 13
# 16
# 18

Momoko events:
# 2
# 15

that's all I need to finish all the events, thanks

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Wait, so I downloaded it a day early? Damn, I got the dates wrong.
Anyways, had an error when visiting the hospital.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, any way to retroactively unbug the mine scene Where you can't earn money anymore?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Also, any way to retroactively unbug the mine scene Where you can't earn money anymore?
for the hospital error there is a bugfix on page 50 -

the second question im sorry but i cant help

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
U need an erotic book, followed by something which could be found in Airi's room, and also visiting Red Place in the morning (at least) 4 times
I have Erotic Book #1 and the object from Airi's room, but still haven't been able to trigger the scene associated with it. Is ther a #2 somewhere?

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the two Flower Fairy scenes? It's the only thing left to unlock and I cannot figure it out.

EDIT:
it took around 6 days (6 times watering) to make the flower bloom / simply ignore them for 2 days after they bloom / inspect the garden at the night to meet Flower Fairy (it require to trigger the Dark Fairy's scene first)
This actually worked for me. I just tried it. Thank you!

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I finished the last events but i had some unfinished, from the previous updates if someone knows how to finish them I thanked the help

Airi events:
# 8
# 13
# 16
# 18

Momoko events:
# 2
# 15

that's all I need to finish all the events, thanks

Needless to say if u still unable to trigger those scenes, then that means u need to corrupt them more.

Ahahah :LOL:
Yeah, there's a mistype during the beta where [namie] is supposedly typed as [nurse], but anyway if everything goes well, the fixed update including new feature gonna be released within the next 24 hrs.

Btw could u elaborate the second issue regarding the mine? Some screenshot maybe?
Because it seems that issue didn't occured on mine.
I have Erotic Book #1 and the object from Airi's room, but still haven't been able to trigger the scene associated with it. Is ther a #2 somewhere?
Yeah, actually #1 is also a bait to obtaining the #2 :LOL:
how to unlock the dark fairy#2??
Since it's always triggered automatically on mine during the night, I never find out it's requirement :LOL:
Anything on how to get the flower fairy?
Refer to post #1,041 or #1,055

Reactions: F.Lord

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018

Needless to say if u still unable to trigger those scenes, then that means u need to corrupt them more.
thanks for the help now I have 99% of the events finished the only one that is missing is the second from " Red Witch & Ruriko " but I already know how to complete this,

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I'm only missing Momoko #6 and i was wondering if it is one that you're suposed to get in the early game.
I guessed from the image in the gallery that it's tied to the "Momoko going to the bathroom event" but i can't triger it.
So am I missing something or is it an early game event ?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
thanks for the help now I have 99% of the events finished the only one that is missing is the second from " Red Witch & Ruriko " but I already know how to complete this,
Hi, I'm only missing Momoko #6 and i was wondering if it is one that you're suposed to get in the early game.
I guessed from the image in the gallery that it's tied to the "Momoko going to the bathroom event" but i can't triger it.
So am I missing something or is it an early game event ?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes