klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
You can change the corruption from the girls, mana in the Stat menu.
In "More action" you can buy Candis, Rum and change money.
You have for ex. hover tip in the map.
"Book of Memory" can you open with the icon "!" on the left.
thanks pal

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL when the little bitch said "if I die, I am definitely going to haunt you" like Vette say's in SWTOR, hope we never see that bitch again.

Piggy warrior, really, a little chubby maybe but not that bad, but she is certainly sweet.

Some of the stuff with the bratty kid was just messed up, dildo fucking right in front of the kid.

Reactions: imzahai

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This must be nice to play
Yeah, it's pretty good, decent story, but gets pretty repetitive, and at the later parts of the story it is in super desperate need for the auto-text function as a lot of it gets really long context to read.

Reactions: Believeme

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so I have checked against the book of memories pdf, and the in game book of memories, I have done up to Sada 7, everyone else I have done everything for, except I can't get Dark Fairy 10, I have had sex, blowjob, boobjob, talked, gone in morning and night, the pdf says dark fairy in your room, but nothing I do can get it to work.

The last training session is it really punishment if everyone is enjoying it.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
OK so I have checked against the book of memories pdf, and the in game book of memories, I have done up to Sada 7, everyone else I have done everything for, except I can't get Dark Fairy 10, I have had sex, blowjob, boobjob, talked, gone in morning and night, the pdf says dark fairy in your room, but nothing I do can get it to work.

The last training session is it really punishment if everyone is enjoying it.
You probably meant Dark Fairy 9. For that scene masturbate in your room.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah sorry your right, it's the 9th one, and I did jerk off in my room, by myself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm still wondering whether there is a 100% save file or something. It's been months and no one has even bothered noticing the hundreds of questions I posted about it.
If it's been months and no one's provided it, maybe you'd get it sooner if you just played the game . . . over months.
Copy the attached file to game/save (without the number 445500_)
So someone finally posts it and . . . you go radio silent. Nice, Creed. :unsure:

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I know it's a pirate forum and I'm part of it, but please consider waiting at least a few days to share the link of patrons, sharing when it's a big developer is fine because the losses are "low" but F.Lord unfortunately still doesn't get that support he deserves, at least wait a week more, it's not so hard, I know it's a great game, it's one of my favorites but I think he deserves at least that we respect the wait even if its only at the beginning, when he gets thousands of followers, which I know he will have, then yes, to share :WeSmart:

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes