Arassei

May 28, 2019
F.Lord Hello, thank you for the update. It was really good.
I just found something weird about Kimiko :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I'm not an expert in snakes but if they bite, it's because they have poison, no ? Well, I'm not sure, perhaps they can do empty bite, like some tarentula spiders. I don't know.

I hope it can help you.
Good job.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
F.Lord Hello, thank you for the update. It was really good.
I just found something weird about Kimiko :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I'm not an expert in snakes but if they bite, it's because they have poison, no ? Well, I'm not sure, perhaps they can do empty bite, like some tarentula spiders. I don't know.

I hope it can help you.
Good job.
Hmmmmm, they shouldn't have done that kiss I mean those two girls. So, I will add "As a lover kiss" then. Also Airi, she just said that to make Yumi gets jealous of her that MC still never touched any parts of her body yet. Airi and Taka have a long story together, she may ask if it's somebody else, but with Taka. And they stop doing that just two of them anymore since they can have threesome with MC.
Finally, the snake attacks. One of the reasons why animals attack is because they're trying to protect their children. Those eggs are not the bird's eggs.

Reactions: Arassei

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hmmmmm, they shouldn't have done that kiss I mean those two girls. So, I will add "As a lover kiss" then. Also Airi, she just said that to make Yumi gets jealous of her that MC still never touched any parts of her body yet. Airi and Taka have a long story together, she may ask if it's somebody else, but with Taka. And they stop doing that just two of them anymore since they can have threesome with MC.
Finally, the snake attacks. One of the reasons why animals attack is because they're trying to protect their children. Those eggs are not the bird's eggs.
Ok, sorry, I didn't try to upset you.

Oct 23, 2018
on android i get the following issue:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'cStringIO.StringO'>: attribute lookup cStringIO.StringO failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "/data/user/0/com.flord.darkmagic/files/renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'cStringIO.StringO'>: attribute lookup cStringIO.StringO failed
hotfix needed or is it because of cheating ? i actually don't know the trouble here

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Hahaha wow that after party scene was so great, after Kimiko waked up and the pic zoomed put. I fucking damn must out so loud laughing after seeing this whole pic for a nearly 2 minutes. Ahhhhh awsome thx for for a really long and loud laughing to you f.*** Lord :love:!

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes