Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
er, it bugs out and errors whenever I try to save, did I fuck something up, like is there a point I have to wait for the first save or something?

Edit. trying the fix listed earlier worked

Last edited:

Scoblowerk

Dec 21, 2018
finally reach new charater - Lilith. So is there still any story continue?
(which the main story had end, nothing in the task).., day 148..

Rezima

Apr 8, 2018
How did you resume after shutting your computer down without saves? I am just assuming that you did.And with all of the games out there, exactly how many are released without the ability to save? I think that you could count the number of fingers lifted on my closed fist---NONE, this sounds like a phony excuse.
I..didn't? I closed the game, subbed to his patreon to get the link, downloaded it, unsubbed from his patreon and then restarted the game. It's uncommon that a game is released with broken saves, but this also wasn't a PUBLIC release, it was a private bughunt release. We get what we get here, none of us are really supporting the creators, hell I only gave him $10 once because I liked the game enough to buy into it.

Reactions: Magicon

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hi there.
Thank you for Android port.
But can you fix saves.
Everytime i wanna save game it occur an error.
I tried reinstall game. Did not help.
Please fix the saves.
Thx

Mar 28, 2019
yes it works
v0.10.1 is only a save fix
I have completed the download now I'm confuse on the mod there is two which one is the best or what is the difference loli patch and outside?:unsure::coffee:

sorry sir didn't expect there are 2 mods :oops::rolleyes:o_O and keep up the good work the mod is simple also ez to use.

Reactions: Putzi
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes