Amphey

Jan 10, 2018
if you have issue with sleep repeating christmas event this is HOT BUGFIX from discord;
"Please put this file inside "game" folder. Load the game then press "H". It should be fixed. This is just a hot fix for now, please don't forget to remove it after the fix."
It worked for me, thank you very much! :D

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
nope it not working and for some reason the Halloween event is still looping for me. I put in now 2 times, one before the game file and other one in the game file, hitting H and this pops up, but the Halloween event is still looping while I go to sleep
yep it working now, I had to close out and reopen the game, but it working now

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
around how long does it take generally for the android version to catch up with the updates in this game? first time walkthrough idk if i should wait or just start playin with the content currently on v0.16.0

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
You don't have to play the game from the start, simply download the full saves provided in the "Load" section of the game, unless you downloaded the latest, then you would have to play the game from the start then. The full saves are only for versions 0.15 and 0.16.
no, im playing for the story and some of the snu snu.
im playing it again bcuz i've forgot what the hell im doing.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'm having trouble creating a full version Mac build for 0.17.0 also. The standard method for converting any other Ren'Py game from Windows to Mac doesn't seem to work here.
Sending this out to all code gurus - any ideas? I've tried multiple SDKs and can't get it to work?

Previous post: #5,803

ps - tried with 7.5.3, 8.0.1 and 8.1.0

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
around how long does it take generally for the android version to catch up with the updates in this game? first time walkthrough idk if i should wait or just start playin with the content currently on v0.16.0
Since this site is dependent on users to upload updates, it's sadly common for a user to provide the link to the content they want, and to skip the versions for other OSes.

While the dev owns the OP, he will probably not provide links until this officially goes public; however, he's not allowed to prevent other users from providing versions before that point, or moderators from adding the info to the OP.

A glance at the Discord indicates that the dev may be having to do some extra work on the Android version (probably switching to have an APK for a launcher, and a large archive file to be manually placed with the bulk of the game (certainly all images/videos). Assuming my understanding is correct, it would be something new (on top of his regular activities), and so the delay is hard to calculate (especially given there are some notable bug reports).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i reqally liked this update...hope the next one won't take asll that time to be released cuz i like the game very much.thanks dev

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,
somebody has this font missing in the game?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 297, in script
call screen goto_map_home nopredict
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not find font u'kanit-medium.otf'.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Hi,
somebody has this font missing in the game?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 297, in script
call screen goto_map_home nopredict
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not find font u'kanit-medium.otf'.

:unsure:

Reactions: Bisqui

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Love This Game. One of Best Games In Harem Genre.

Does anyone know a game similar to this game that can introduce to me?
I mean those kinds of games in the harem genre where the main character has sex with girls. And with their family too.
Like their mother or their sisters.

I played some of games similar that. [Solvalley School] - [Max's Life] - [My New Life Revamp]

Reactions: IndecentBoy
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes