passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hi, so after completing all memories, what's next?
Thanks.
either starting over or wait for this month update? :unsure:
or u might want to train in the morming (and met emica) for increasing ur MC's strength just in case it hasn't reach 10 yet

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thanks buddy, but I already reached 10 strength and met Emica at the park several times now - with lots of 'Warm Ups' and 'Pull ups' ;)
Anything else and any place should I go?

Thanks again.
:LOL:
that was one hell of a way to do a heavy lifting exercise in the morning, no?

well if u already unlocking every memories in the book, that means u already got all event covered

let's just wait for the January update then :D

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@F.Lord I write this after reading your last post on Patreon. You were talking about the translation issue, you are not a native english and sometimes it stops you on the game developing. I'm here to say that you are not Sakespeare so you dan't have to be concerned about the translation, this is a VN non text-based. Give your best translation and give us much content as you can, then the patreons will grow, and whith more income you can hire a translator. So keep the good job! You are doing great!

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
@F.Lord I write this after reading your last post on Patreon. You were talking about the translation issue, you are not a native english and sometimes it stops you on the game developing. I'm here to say that you are not Sakespeare so you dan't have to be concerned about the translation, this is a VN non text-based. Give your best translation and give us much content as you can, then the patreons will grow, and whith more income you can hire a translator. So keep the good job! You are doing great!
Thank you I'll try to do my best.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
can anyone help me by giving the unreen file??
Hm? Are u refer to ?

how do I put the codes?
either hit the Esc or the save (disk) icon on the upper left, in-game screen
and then :
You go to Menu > Code and input the code you want
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See the Quote below for an example of the money code being used

Maketa

Dec 30, 2018
Can I get a help? I already downloaded the file in my android device but the game does not support my android. Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes