Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 219267
Help me! Where is this scene? Only this scene is looked, everything else is unlocked. Thanks
you can only unlock it on saturday/sunday

1. hang around until afternoon
2. go to Momoko's room
3. peek inside and you will see her changing
4. get closer
5. you get caught but choose to stay instead
6. ask her to show her pussy
7. continue > continue > you fingered her pussy > mom comes in

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
How do you even get to the school? I couldnt work that one out.
Visit Momoko at her room in the afternoon > ask for another book (the 2nd book) > will unlock the Town School and Tomo's corruption
I've completed all events except emica, don't know the trigger

well, this game is really good, but I really want to see more lesbian elements in it other than ruriko and red witch having fun together (mom x momoko, maybe? yes, really want to see them having fun together)
Emica
#1 Early morning/Town Park/keep corrupting her until 25pts/offer to help/warm her up
#2 Early morning/Town Park/keep corrupting her until 35pts/offer to help/pull her up
View attachment 219267
Help me! Where is this scene? Only this scene is looked, everything else is unlocked. Thanks
Airi #24 Keep corrupting both airi and momoko/airi corruptions must be a bit higher/during saturday or before momoko starting goes to school at day 10, go to momoko's room in the afternoon/take a peek/keep progress the momoko's scene until it followed by Airi's #24

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hello guys.
I need help with the proofreading.
Right now my proofreaders are busy but I have to continue developing this game!
If you're interested please contact me.

Thank you in advance!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hello guys.

Thank you in advance!
What exactly doe that entail? Is it simply checking spelling and whether sentences make sense?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hello guys.

Thank you in advance!
Both Hydra and Dante are busy? No wonder that it's been a while since the last time I've seen them here

I'd love to help though, but unfortunately my english skill is around 6/10 atm and i'm not even trying to be modest here
And obviously, grammar correction is out of question for me :LOL:

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Both Hydra and Dante are busy? No wonder that it's been a while since the last time I've seen them here

I'd love to help though, but unfortunately my english skill is around 6/10 atm and i'm not even trying to be modest here
And obviously, grammar correction is out of question for me :LOL:
Yes.

I mostly can understand English but I can't speak or make a sentence. It's kinda weird.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yes.

I mostly can understand English but I can't speak or make a sentence. It's kinda weird.
I could understand that since I'm similar to u, doing barely well on translation but sucks at conversation

My english was polished by playing games, watching movies, and reading a mangas, that's how I learn some slangs

Hopefully it's not really hinder ur development atm, though
Unless it's already on final phase before the release

Reactions: F.Lord

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Yes.

I know the feeling. I read a sentence in English and I can tell if there's something's wrong with it (the reason why I could get straight A's on my English classes even though I know shit about grammar) but I try to write and I make so many mistakes it surprises me (thank god for grammar apps).

I could understand that since I'm similar to u, doing barely well on translation but sucks at conversation

My english was polished by playing games, watching movies, and reading a mangas, that's how I learn some slangs

Hopefully it's not really hinder ur development atm, though
Unless it's already on final phase before the release
The greatness of movies. The only reason I can easily spell beautiful is because of .

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I know the feeling. I read a sentence in English and I can tell if there's something's wrong with it (the reason why I could get straight A's on my English classes even though I know shit about grammar) but I try to write and I make so many mistakes it surprises me (thank god for grammar apps).

The greatness of movies. The only reason I can easily spell beautiful is because of .
Jim at his finest, now I wanna rewatching it, again :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes