passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
You could give her the Rum multiple times, increasing her corruption everytime in the process.
Yeah, now I remember that was what I'm doing for raising Red's corruption on v0.3, but I can't remember whether her corruption could exceed 25% or not
And since I've to starting over at v0.3.5 in an attempt for obtaining all memories, I could confirm that Red's corruption cannot exceed 25% including on this v0.4.1

Already tried spending 3 bottles of rum, both Red and Ruriko are still on their 25% and 70%

Just wanna make sure, is it on purpose, @F.Lord?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, now I remember that was what I'm doing for raising Red's corruption on v0.3, but I can't remember whether her corruption could exceed 25% or not
And since I've to starting over at v0.3.5 in an attempt for obtaining all memories, I could confirm that Red's corruption cannot exceed 25% including on this v0.4.1

Already tried spending 3 bottles of rum, both Red and Ruriko are still on their 25% and 70%

Just wanna make sure, is it on purpose, @F.Lord?
No, it's a bug if you can corrupted Red Witch more than 30%

In later version I already fixed this. So 25% is correct amount for Red Witch corruption.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018

In later version I already fixed this. So 25% is correct amount for Red Witch corruption.
Thanks, man :D
Confirmed then, on v0.4.1, Red's corruption supposedly maxed at 25% while Ruriko at 70%

Anyone who could exceed that value might be because of using a save from v0.3.0 since it already been fixed on v0.3.5 iirc

arata30

Oct 7, 2018

oh bug, save my data Ruriko max corruption 65% and red witch max corruption 100%

Reactions: F.Lord

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
oh bug, save my data Ruriko max corruption 65% and red witch max corruption 100%
Reunlocking all of memories could be quite a task (I might need 4-5 hrs speedthrough for that) so might be better use another's save before the next update release :D

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
I got the Hint:
#20 Ruriko asked me to get somethign to cheer Red Witch up
What to do?
I gave her the 2 Books and Rum.
What now?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Sorry, I've been wasting your time and effort ..... was just me having a "mental burp". Situation resolved, thanks for the help.
If it really needed, I suggest to only use console/save editor for speeding the level of girl's corruptions and MC's strength to avoid any possibilities for missing the scenes
Just sayin because I was also using a save editor in v0.2 when I download the wrong version back then (the unfixed code feature) :LOL:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How do you unlock the final Nami scene, going around in circles now. :(

Nevermind, unlocked it. Thought it was a sex scene, didn't realise it was just her nude in front of her home.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
OK, "they don't know what is happening with all of those men" and "It has been a long time since the last man was born"...

So how is our hero born? How is everyone else born?
Hey man sorry for quoting you this late (and without even looking if anyone replied to you with what i'm about to says)

Maybe they got pregnant before the males dissapear, 9 months later the new babies popped out & got raised
just that MC was the only male of that batch of newborns

nothing mysterious ; just a logical event that is too miraculous to happen IRL

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes