[E]xia-

Sep 27, 2018
You might have missed that one unless you start over since you only have two chances for the games current version (as far as I know).
To unlock you must absorb magic from the Red Witch while Ruriko has her clothes on. If you absorb magic when she's naked (picked the option to take off Ruriko's clothes before) the scene won't unlock on the book.
Damn, I missed that ..
When I absorb magic Ruriko is undressed ..

thanks for info .

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Damn, I missed that ..
When I absorb magic Ruriko is undressed ..

thanks for info .
Including with the book of Mind and Soul from Tomo?

There's one trick, though...which is by changing the value of ur knowledge up to 4 or higher by using console or save editor, then go for absorbing magic, and then change it back to 3 (current max normally)

I remember for doing it a months ago during my first time when the code feature didn't work on v0.2, with 10 knowledge i was able to trigger absord magic 11 times :LOL:

Either try it or simply wait for another knowledge in the future update

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
someone who can help me how can I enter the code for money and those things
What keys should I press or what should I do?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
someone who can help me how can I enter the code for money and those things
What keys should I press or what should I do?
Click/tap the disk icon on the upper left of the game screen > choose code on the menu list > type addmoney 10000 , for adding 10k coins (feel free to change the value as u like)

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For the second one you need to visit the Castle when both Nami and Airi are there. Then ask Airi to show her melons and Airi will join.
For the last one talk to Nami when she's in the Castle and use the spell on her. There should be an option to tell her to walk naked when going to the bathroom (or something similar). Once done visit her home at night and call her. She should appear naked.
Thanks for replying. I managed to find both scenes with your help.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
someone have a fullasave of 4.1 version? thx
Here's mine with everything unlocked and max corruption. Simply remove the numbers at the beginning of the filename or rename the save file to "x-y-LT1.save" where x is the page and y is the position the save will appear on the Save/Load Menu.

Reminder, to change the MC's name simply use the code myname (your new name) on the code menu (simply open the game menu).
Example: myname Guy => Change MC's name to Guy.

radzgame

Nov 4, 2018
Here's a quick updated walk-through. It should get you through all the available scenes although I may have missed a scene trigger. I'll add the new character pictures and any fixes to it after I play through the new version (which I have yet to do lol).

Edit: Finished the walkthrough. There shouldn't be anything wrong with it since I was able to get everything by following it. Well, except for the Taka breastfeeding scene but it seems like most of you don't have any problems with finding it.
Update now for 4.1

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Update now for 4.1
Feel free to ask here if by any chance u got stuck in the game
Though, actually the game itself is pretty simple as long u got time for figuring the way by urself

Well, that's what we could expect from sandbox type anyway, it has it's own challenge compared to linear type :D

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
is there code for increse knowlege
The current stats are maxed at 3/2/3/10.0 with only 2 books for increasing knowledge which are Power From Your Body from Momoko and Mind and Soul from Tomo
I'm strongly suggest to simply progress the game for obtaining it

U could increase the value of the stats as much as u like by using save editor but it won't change anything except the probability for messing with the game story

[E]xia-

Sep 27, 2018
Missing Momoko #15

I forgot to ask momoko when airi invite to the park for training in the evening ..
can i acquire again ??

Sorry for my bad english

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Missing Momoko #15

I forgot to ask momoko when airi invite to the park for training in the evening ..
can i acquire again ??

Sorry for my bad english
No worries, mate, there's still a way :D
If you already did Airi's training then you have to go to the Dining room then call her. Once she's in the room leave to return to the living room and Momoko will be alone.

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
Here's mine with everything unlocked and max corruption. Simply remove the numbers at the beginning of the filename or rename the save file to "x-y-LT1.save" where x is the page and y is the position the save will appear on the Save/Load Menu.

Reminder, to change the MC's name simply use the code myname (your new name) on the code menu (simply open the game menu).
Example: myname Guy => Change MC's name to Guy.
Why can't red witch add corruption to your save data, But my save data can increase "red witch" corruption to 100% ?

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes