Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
When you go to the bathroom late morning she'll ask you to buy soap. Buy it at the town store and return to the bathroom.
Think I already did it...before the book of memory Update...
Gonna try to find something in editor to triger this scene again...
Thx for answer

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Humm so it's weird on my savegame :(
Airi always propose me to go in the bath with her but no soap...
The beginning of Airi #28 is supposedly happened in front of the bathroom, so yeah, it's triggered before entering it
I dunno the exact requirement, but it was triggered immediately on mine by loading 100% v0.3.5 save data with around 70% corruption on Airi

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Simply listing the number of memory (locked scene) or some screenshots would be better, tho

But here we go :
• Airi
#7 Saturday late morning/bathroom/peek/choose both Quietly and Loudly
#24 Keep corrupting both airi and momoko/airi corruptions must be a bit higher/during saturday or before momoko starting goes to school at day 10, go to momoko's room in the afternoon/take a peek/keep progress the momoko's scene until it followed by Airi's #24

• Momoko
#6 Night/bathroom/approach Momoko and then leave

• Emica
#1 Early morning/Town Park/keep corrupting her until 25pts/offer to help/warm her up
#2 Early morning/Town Park/keep corrupting her until 35pts/offer to help/pull her up

• Chizue
#1 Early or late morning/Local Store/action/talk to Chizue/service/blowjob
#2 Early or late morning/Local Store/action/talk to Chizue/service/boobjob

That should cover everything I guess :D
thank you very much

Reactions: passerbyR34

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock these two scenes. I can't seem to figure it out. Nami corruption is already at 100% Unlocking.png

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock these two scenes. I can't seem to figure it out. Nami corruption is already at 100% View attachment 207693
For the second one you need to visit the Castle when both Nami and Airi are there. Then ask Airi to show her melons and Airi will join.
For the last one talk to Nami when she's in the Castle and use the spell on her. There should be an option to tell her to walk naked when going to the bathroom (or something similar). Once done visit her home at night and call her. She should appear naked.

Grumpy Lad

Dec 27, 2018
Ahah, yeah, maxall would only maxing all of Jack's stats lvls up to the current avaiable max stats, while the girl's corruptions won't be included
Hey pal,,thank you for recommending this game to me! Finally decide to break my silence after been lurking for years in this forum because of this good game. Developer really doing good work with his game. Many girls and sex contents with good story. I love this game!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hey pal,,thank you for recommending this game to me! Finally decide to break my silence after been lurking for years in this forum because of this good game. Developer really doing good work with his game. Many girls and sex contents with good story. I love this game!
Ahaha, np, mate :D
Good to know that u also enjoying it, sharing a happiness does feel nice afterall :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes