passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thank you! Problem is that i accidently did that scene before red witch wanted a second book, so i kind of locked myself out of the progression for her. Which is a bummer.
Which scene btw?
If u meant about Momoko's, both of her night scene and book #1 are repeatable

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
For the threesome scene with red witch and her assistant. Basically that scene as you mentioned happened earlier, and i had bought another of the erotic book #1 however it doesnt give me the option to stash it into momoko's room so that i can search for the second book after a few days. Unless there is a specific time and day that MC can stash the book, I'm kind of lost to say the least?

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
After checking the scenes redoable with momoko, it still says it is locked? Maybe it didnt register that scene of her at night, which explains why i can't stash the book yet. Any ideas?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
For the threesome scene with red witch and her assistant. Basically that scene as you mentioned happened earlier, and i had bought another of the erotic book #1 however it doesnt give me the option to stash it into momoko's room so that i can search for the second book after a few days. Unless there is a specific time and day that MC can stash the book, I'm kind of lost to say the least?
U mean u were able to watch the threesome without giving the second book?

Regarding book #1, u should wait anytime when Momoko isn't inside her room :D

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Mmmm... What a Sec... Incest?
Why Jack say "Adopted" in Intro?
Sooo... This Version is No have Incset?
When why is 1st Page Tag Incest contain?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Type the code "truestory" at the disclaimer page to turn on the incest.
Also besides the intro, there is no reference as far as I remember of you being adopted on the rest of the game (this is without using the truestory code) so you can see the intro as a way to keep it safe on Patreon.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
can someone explain how to trigger momoko #15? somehow i always get the scene with her and airi on that couch but in that pic it looks like she's alone masturbating

ps nevermind, the moment i wrote that i got it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: passerbyR34

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Compressed Version from anyones PLS? :cry:
Since it's already compressed so... I think we should ask moderator.

For the Red Witch, it says i need to buy another erotic book for her to continue her progression, but i can't buy that book for some reason. Maybe i accidently skipped a scene or something?
No, it's a quest where you have to put #1 in Momoko's room first, peep her in the bathroom through peephole then next couple days, try to search her room for #2

There no change at all with the maxall, tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@F.Lord thanks for the additional orgy, man
that was awesome :LOL:
You're welcome. (One of the hardest scene because there're 15 people in it.)

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
as Sonic93XXX said, u're free to choose for being a biological son (truestory) or an adopted son (stepmom), and the only noticeable difference is how our MC would call Airi as "Mom" or "Airi" :D

can someone explain how to trigger momoko #15? somehow i always get the scene with her and airi on that couch but in that pic it looks like she's alone masturbating

ps nevermind, the moment i wrote that i got it :ROFLMAO:
Dude :LOL:

Since it's already compressed so... I think we should ask moderator.

You're welcome. (One of the hardest scene because there're 15 people in it.)
Yeah, anyone who want a compressed version should wait for the generous modder to appear, though as long I still have some space I would always prefer the original to bring the quality as it is

Ahaha, I notice that much
Did u spending the last few days finishing it? Well, I hope u could enjoy ur deserved holiday today :D

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
now i need a little hint for airis last scene so i can finally watch the xmas orgy
That towel she has in the morning is an eyesore. Makes me want to rip it off and leave the room.
Good hint :LOL:

It was immediately triggered automatically on mine, guess it was because I load from the save with around 70% corruption on Airi

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes