Stalker30

Dec 22, 2018
¿The scenes are a gif or what..? I have lag with them and it crashes the game :x (Android version)

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
how to use hotfix in Android?
Those are for pc, mate :D
Either ignore the quest for now since it's optional or wait the hotfix-ver apk

Though it seems spear1403 already make the unofficial port for it
U might wanna check out his blog

Just a reminder that the unofficial port tend to not have a similar quality as the original

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. How do i get the frelling pipes to fix the water at Taka's? I keep going the the store, and they are never available. Could someone please help me out here? Thanks.

Akitson21

Sep 12, 2018
Has anyone unlock all replay mode ?? or is there any code to unlock all replay mode ?? I have missed 5 event with airi and 1 missed with momoko,

Reactions: Xiucai27

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Okay. How do i get the frelling pipes to fix the water at Taka's? I keep going the the store, and they are never available. Could someone please help me out here? Thanks.
If u're playing on android, either wait for the next official update or download the unofficial hotfix-ver apk made by another modder
If u're playing on PC, either use the hotfix on the OP or change the value with the console
I had this problem. You can fix it by typing in console: quest_fix_taka_water_system = u'Done'
Quest will be finished and scene unlocked.

Has anyone unlock all replay mode ?? or is there any code to unlock all replay mode ?? I have missed 5 event with airi and 1 missed with momoko,
Either use someone's complete save or listing ur missing scenes here so we could help u with any hints for unlocking them

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Just finish this update, haven't checked on updated games in some time but i have to say, i liked it and here is my completed save

Not all heroes wear capes. For everyone else in this thread, when someone in the next few pages begs for a save, just give them this link:

Thanks Chemmy for saving us all. :)

Reactions: F.Lord and Chemmy

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
can someone tell me how i get the last stuff i havnt unlocked yet please
Simply listing the number of memory (locked scene) or some screenshots would be better, tho

But here we go :
• Airi
#7 Saturday late morning/bathroom/peek/choose both Quietly and Loudly
#24 Keep corrupting both airi and momoko/airi corruptions must be a bit higher/during saturday or before momoko starting goes to school at day 10, go to momoko's room in the afternoon/take a peek/keep progress the momoko's scene until it followed by Airi's #24

• Momoko
#6 Night/bathroom/approach Momoko and then leave

• Emica
#1 Early morning/Town Park/keep corrupting her until 25pts/offer to help/warm her up
#2 Early morning/Town Park/keep corrupting her until 35pts/offer to help/pull her up

• Chizue
#1 Early or late morning/Local Store/action/talk to Chizue/service/blowjob
#2 Early or late morning/Local Store/action/talk to Chizue/service/boobjob

That should cover everything I guess :D

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
my only complaint as far as i played is how everyone almost look the same with just some body adjustment, the faces are too much alike, some variation would be cool to appeal more tastes

and the protagonist creep the fuck out of me, what is wrong with that mustache, look like a perverted peruvian to me

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes