ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Airi #28 - bathroom late morning/got asked by airi to buy a soap/go to local store to buy it/return to the bathroom
And I dunno about airi #30 and #32 since she's only has 29 scenes

airi #28 - did u already trigger the cut-scene where airi ask the MC to buy a soap?
nami #7 - meet nami in the castle front anytime/ask her to go to the bathroom naked/visit her house in the evening or night
Nothing happens with nami, she's naked but I just get regular options. Same thing, no request for soap. What triggers this?

U

User_196312

Hi guys.

Anyone knows how to have the threesome with red witch and ruriko i've all scene but not this one when i try to give them the book he says try to give them a different book ok but which??

I've erotic book 1 one but nothing else. =)

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi guys finally i have some time to try this game :D
I download the old version last time the 0.3.5 but for some problem i just cant play it.
But now that i have time i just start the 0.4.0 with the fix.

Now i need some advice.
I see that the game have code. I also see the code. And for who i understand to active the real incest story i need to imput in the code bar truestory.
Now me problem is... do i need to active as soon as i start a new game?
I mean i start new game, the game ask me if i wanna use Jack as a name o change it (i prefer to change it and use me name :LOL:). Now for the incest story. Do i need to set the code truestory in that moment and then change the name? Or i need to do it after i exit from the prision?
Because if i do it after the prision the game say to me that Airi is not me mom but she find and raise me like a mother.
So the game give me the choice if i wanna call her Airi or Mom. But in this way look always like a stepmom that a real mom.
So i think i need to use before the game start right?

So can someone tell me the right moment to add the code? Because i prefer the truestory to the fake one.
Thank you for the answer.
Yes, you need to input the code after disclaimer screen, this will change the first scene a little bit and you will call Airi, "Mom" instead.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Nothing happens with nami, she's naked but I just get regular options. Same thing, no request for soap. What triggers this?
Yes, she'll just naked. That's the idea that when you visit her this time before you have sex with her, she will not coming out naked. And buy soap scene, try to to go bath room on Late Morning when Airi is using the bathroom.

Hi guys.

Anyone knows how to have the threesome with red witch and ruriko i've all scene but not this one when i try to give them the book he says try to give them a different book ok but which??

I've erotic book 1 one but nothing else. =)
This one kind of tricky, you have to put Erotic book #1 in Momoko's room, peek on her through peephole when she is using the bathroom to activate some scene, now waiting couple day then try to search her room when she is not there.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thanks! Still have the problem with Red & Ruriko but it some time in the future I will start all over again, I mean, i do it all the time with a new version of Harem Hotel so why not :LOL:

One more thing that it could be a bug, at least in one memory, one of them doesn't take your status, I thinks its the one when Airi is sleeping, I don't know if is because its the same error with Red & Ruriko #2...
Yeah, I also tend to starting over at some point for the sake of refreshing my memory to grasp the story , but just don't have much time for always starting over especially if it's require more than 5 hours to complete
Even by still remembering how to trigger every scenes, I think I'll still need roughly 6-7 hours for replaying v0.4 from the beginning properly :LOL:

Btw sorry but what do u mean by "doesn't take ur status" regarding airi?

About Red & Ruriko #2, either do starting over right now or simply wait for F.Lord to make it easier to obtained just like what he did with Momoko #7 in this latest update (Momoko #7 wasn't unlockable during v0.3.5)
As F.Lord said, just make sure to check the book to see whether the memory is unlocked already or not
Actually I was also kinda trying hard for figuring how to unlock this scene, didn't expect it simply require seeing nami naked in front of her house at night (no lewd action yet but an option for corrupting her soul)

Reactions: The Humble Dude

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
can i switch the futa off in this game? or is it unavoidable
It's just happen during one event atm, so basically unavoidable
No worries, tho, because in the end of that cut-scene the Dark Fairy will do us a favor for turning off Kana's magnum dong :LOL:
Tbh I'm not really into yuri and futa but I still think that Dark Fairy x Kana scene was hot af imo

saboxo

Jun 12, 2017
I restarted and played all the way to day 47 in order to get all the events for everyone. Unfortunately, I seemed to have missed Airi 25 & 26 somehow. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I restarted and played all the way to day 47 in order to get all the events for everyone. Unfortunately, I seemed to have missed Airi 25 & 26 somehow. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Ask Airi to train you then go to "Town's park" on evenings, you must do that twice and that will unlock them.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
anyone has the full file save cause i seem skip many scene...,tks
I've attach one for android on page 33 post #657
Feel free to try since I dunno whether it would be compatible for PC ver or not

If it incompatible, then simply wait for other's or just listing ur missing scenes here, maybe we could help for giving u some hints needed :D

Reactions: The Humble Dude
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes