croPath

May 10, 2017
well xmas edition doesn't work with 3.5 files , first time you go to sleep it resets progress

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can't get two scenes: mom in bathroom (store never has soap) and nami's final scene

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
is there any continuation for the rum scene with mom? i did gave her rum the first time, and after the scene of leaving her in her bedroom, she did came to my room the next day, but i cant make it happen again and all i can do after giving her rum is peak the room watch her drunk, and change or clothes or leave her in the bedroom in her underwear, nothing more

and also for the sleepover scene, all i can do is just touching her boobs and her corruption is at 100%

also does anyone have some walkthrought to get the few last scenes of mom and sister?

im missing airi scene 7, 15, 23 and 24 and momoko scene 4, 6 and 18
Simply read the changelog or peek into the gallery to determine whether there's a new scene or not :D

Airi
#7 saturday late morning/bathroom/peek/choose both Quietly and Loudly
#15 take a bath in the morning to trigger the cut-scene
#23 another bathroom cut-scene in the morning
#24 keep corrupting both airi and momoko/airi corruptions must be a bit higher/during saturday or before momoko starting goes to school at day 10, go to momoko's room in the afternoon/take a peek/keep progress the momoko's scene until it followed by airi's

Momoko
#4 momoko's room/afternoon/take a peek
#6 night/bathroom/approach momoko then leave
#18 continuation of momoko #4 which also lead to airi #24

ps: if the scene didn't triggered > try to corrupt the girl more

Reactions: F.Lord

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Question is the Fix the pipe quest bugged because i cant buy the pipe from anywhere
Known bug, read the OP, use the Hot-fix
how do you open cheat
start or load the game/click the disk (save) icon in-game to open the game menu/code
well xmas edition doesn't work with 3.5 files , first time you go to sleep it resets progress
work fine on mine, though I got the first meeting with Red in the Red Place scene replayed on the first night of this latest version, didn't affect the gameplay btw

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
How do you unlock Airi 28 30 and 32?
Airi #28 - bathroom late morning/got asked by airi to buy a soap/go to local store to buy it/return to the bathroom
And I dunno about airi #30 and #32 since she's only has 29 scenes
Can't get two scenes: mom in bathroom (store never has soap) and nami's final scene
airi #28 - did u already trigger the cut-scene where airi ask the MC to buy a soap?
nami #7 - meet nami in the castle front anytime/ask her to go to the bathroom naked/visit her house in the evening or night

Reactions: F.Lord

Sareneous

Jan 14, 2018
Airi #28 - bathroom late morning/got asked by airi to buy a soap/go to local store to buy it/return to the bathroom
And I dunno about airi #30 and #32 since she's only has 29 scenes

airi #28 - did u already trigger the cut-scene where airi ask the MC to buy a soap?
nami #7 - meet nami in the castle front anytime/ask her to go to the bathroom naked/visit her house in the evening or night
oh crap its 6 per row not 7, im still missing 26 the swim pool one for airi

croPath

May 10, 2017
Known bug, read the OP, use the Hot-fix

start or load the game/click the disk (save) icon in-game to open the game menu/code

work fine on mine, though I got the first meeting with Red in the Red Place scene replayed on the first night of this latest version, didn't affect the gameplay btw
for me all interactions and locations are reset to basic i can go to the locations but there is not options to interact there

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
oh crap its 6 per row not 7, im still missing 26 the swim pool one for airi
Ah, that one is a part of Training With Airi quest
Specifically the 2nd training with her, so just keep progress the game
for me all interactions and locations are reset to basic i can go to the locations but there is not options to interact there
Need to ask @F.Lord to recheck it then
I was starting v0.4 from day 24 just fine with no missing progress, tho

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
cant even unlock namis house for some reason
Have u tried these properly?
Continue become a soldier (Main story) quest first when she comes at your home to report about the result. Someday later, Airi will ask you to go and invite Nami for a dinner.

how to unlock school scenes?
If u're asking about unlocking Town School: go to momoko's room in the afternoon > ask about another book
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Any Console cheat/code for unlock all replay scenes? :rolleyes:
that basically skipping all the events in the game including the main story, unless F.Lord could provide a separated cheat for it :D
I've attached a 100% book of memory save data for android on the previous page btw
feel free to try since it has similar extension, though iirc android's save is incompatible for PC (in the contrary, i could use PC's save data for android)

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
How I can unlock Airi #17, #18, #19, Momoko #2 and Red & Ruriko #2? I think I can unlock all of them except for the Red & Ruriko one... I kinda use the same savefile since the first or second release...

Reactions: HunterSeeker

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
How I can unlock Airi #17, #18, #19, Momoko #2 and Red & Ruriko #2? I think I can unlock all of them except for the Red & Ruriko one... I kinda use the same savefile since the first or second release...
Airi's #17, #18, #19 are the continuation from the night massage and u need to at least triggering it twice for unlocking #18 and #19

Momoko's #2 is a scene in front of bathroom at night, triggered by approaching her then corrupt her to remove the towel

Red & Ruriko #2 is kinda tricky, afaik it's only unlockable by starting over the game since this is the very first scene during absorb magic at the Red Place
Unfortunately I'm already unlocking it by starting over on v0.3.5 and haven't tried it yet in v0.4, tbh, i'll refrain myself for starting over again for the time being
F.Lord really wasn't kidding for being an experienced, because I need around 4 hrs to speed-through v0.3.5 for the sake of unlocking all memories
Being only released since 4 months ago, this game is seriously have a ridiculous amount of contents :LOL:

Reactions: The Humble Dude
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes