F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Wow that's really something, if I had a Christmas party like that I'd definitely waiting for this day like I was 10 again.
Anyway I really like how the story is going, but how can I ask Nami to come to dinner? I have no options in front of the castle. Any suggestions?
Continue become a soldier (Main story) quest first when she comes at your home to report about the result. Someday later, Airi will ask you to go and invite Nami for a dinner.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Wow that's really something, if I had a Christmas party like that I'd definitely waiting for this day like I was 10 again.
Anyway I really like how the story is going, but how can I ask Nami to come to dinner? I have no options in front of the castle. Any suggestions?

Nvm, I didn't realized I can go to her house.
u need to ask at her house, in the evening after she's finish the work (she won't accept the invitation during her day off)

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
could anyone pass me a Save with all the pictures because it's missing the first two of Red Witch & Ruriko

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
yes, But it did not
Then I guess it's similar to Airi #7 which currently only could be unlocked in the early of the game, iirc I got Red & Ruriko #2 by starting over at v0.3.5
Either wait for F.Lord to fix it later or ask for the complete save then, mine still lacking Airi #7, android ver anyway :D

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Then I guess it's similar to Airi #7 which currently only could be unlocked in the early of the game, iirc I got Red & Ruriko #2 by starting over at v0.3.5
Either wait for F.Lord to fix it later or ask for the complete save then, mine still lacking Airi #7, android ver anyway :D
Airi 7 you need to do both in the bathroom what she sees you and what she does not see.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
for I just lack, to Airi # 28, Momoko to # 1 to # 6 and # 15, Red Witch & Ruriko to # 2.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Airi 7 you need to do both in the bathroom what she sees you and what she does not see.
Quietly and loudly, which means need to twice of saturday? I've been tried that at 0.3.5, but haven't tried it again in this newest ver
*gotta give it a try, brb then*

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
bug? if you have reached the point in yasuko's corruption that you are having a 3some with yasue you don't get paid for your work in the mine. Also the "extra work" option never pays the 10 coins its suppose to.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Please use code to add money for now. I'll fix it all as soon as possible.
tried to use add money code i get this error this is on a brand new save.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1208, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '(10)'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/screens.rpyc", line 1208, in script
  File "F:\E Games\Dark Magic\DarkMagic-V.0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\E Games\Dark Magic\DarkMagic-V.0.4.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1208, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '(10)'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Dark Magic V.0.4.0
Thu Dec 20 12:23:28 2018
[/CODE]

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
\:LOL:/ thanks a ton, mate!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for I just lack, to Airi # 28, Momoko to # 1 to # 6 and # 15, Red Witch & Ruriko to # 2.
Airi #28 is pretty much just as i said at post #650
Momoko #1-6 and #15 are easily unlocked, though iirc #5 was a one time event in the early of the game
That's mean only Red & Ruriko #2 which is still unsolved without starting over

This is 100% BoM save data for android for whoever want it
(iirc PC save is compatible for android, but android save won't work on PC)

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Really good Game/VN. Very unique style... the daisies really crack me up. Lots of action, not too grind-y. I just started the Christmas party... looking forward to it.
Nice mixture of Boob sizes... small medium large extra large and Humongous! Love It! He does Regular-Fast updates. Great job @F.Lord Thanks!

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
anyone have a problem with the christmas edition not letting you buy water pipes to fix Taka's plumbing?

D

Deleted member 1842

anyone have a problem with the christmas edition not letting you buy water pipes to fix Taka's plumbing?
I had this problem. You can fix it by typing in console: quest_fix_taka_water_system = u'Done'
Quest will be finished and scene unlocked.

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
is there any continuation for the rum scene with mom? i did gave her rum the first time, and after the scene of leaving her in her bedroom, she did came to my room the next day, but i cant make it happen again and all i can do after giving her rum is peak the room watch her drunk, and change or clothes or leave her in the bedroom in her underwear, nothing more

and also for the sleepover scene, all i can do is just touching her boobs and her corruption is at 100%

also does anyone have some walkthrought to get the few last scenes of mom and sister?

im missing airi scene 7, 15, 23 and 24 and momoko scene 4, 6 and 18

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes