passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
where can we find books to increase our magic?
By asking to Momoko (late morning) in the living room > go to her room in the afternoon > read it in the MC room
Note : current stats are maxed at 2 Magic, 1 Knowledge, 3 Bravery

Btw u might want to download the walkthrough on the OP, Hydra really doing a great work for guiding us up to the end of current version

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
Sounds were added in version 0.3.5 but just background music only.
Hey, F lord, are you going to keep making content with Tamiko(Taka's daughter)? I know you had to change due to rules and not everyone liking this type of content, but I think removing her scenes kinda ruins Taka, because Taka is the 'naughty mom that do lewd things in front of her own daughter type of character'. So, do you think you can continue doing the tamiko storyline using patches? If you use a patch, I think people can't complain. Good luck with the game.

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hey, F lord, are you going to keep making content with Tamiko(Taka's daughter)? I know you had to change due to rules and not everyone liking this type of content, but I think removing her scenes kinda ruins Taka, because Taka is the 'naughty mom that do lewd things in front of her own daughter type of character'. So, do you think you can continue doing the tamiko storyline using patches? If you use a patch, I think people can't complain. Good luck with the game.
Thank you for the suggestions. I'm thinking about the patch too, but maybe sometime later after I've finished the main plan for this game.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Version 0.4.0 is now available!

This game has been developed over 4 months (August - December) and the content of the game has been developed and changed a lot by the comments and feedback from players.

In this update, I have made content about celebrating this Christmas to thank all players and have lots of new content added to this update. You will get to know more about Nami and Okemia. Also, there will be a small appearance of Sada as well. I hope everyone will like the content of this update.

For those who want to encourage and support this game, you can do so by donating via my Patreon page or rating this game as appropriate.

I will take a break for a few days but if you guys have a question, I'll try to response as much as I can.

Thank you for all your support.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

suunna1

Sep 16, 2018
It looks like a good game but i cannot download with - - because of the network. Would you give some more link like FILESUPLOAD or NOPY ?
Just a suggestion, thx.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
It looks like a good game but i cannot download with - - because of the network. Would you give some more link like FILESUPLOAD or NOPY ?
Just a suggestion, thx.
Okay, I will upload to other host later I have slow internet connection.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Even though I hate these kind of japanese 3D "generators" I do very like the story and the general writing in this game. as well as the whole concept.

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes