blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
" - Added more “What to do?” Help tips in the Living Room actions."
Never had this option in previous version, hope it works this time.

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
If your progress gone too far, I still can't reach you there. There are so many conditions right now, I have to go slow and safe.

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
I wanna ask, why are some of the cutscenes got so blurry once they began? For e.g. Sex with Mom after massaging her, In the bathroom with Mom on weekends,... Have you known of them and have they been fixed yet?

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
If your progress gone too far, I still can't reach you there. There are so many conditions right now, I have to go slow and safe.
If i remember correctly i've restarted at previous version and just skipped/cheated to get to the point where i was, still had no access to this option.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I wanna ask, why are some of the cutscenes got so blurry once they began? For e.g. Sex with Mom after massaging her, In the bathroom with Mom on weekends,... Have you known of them and have they been fixed yet?
Those scenes are from very first version of the game. That time, I still don't know how to work with the tools and some of video has too much compression on it l to make the file size smaller. I'll fix it over time scene by scene just like Taka scene.

Reactions: passerbyR34

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
If i remember correctly i've restarted at previous version and just skipped/cheated to get to the point where i was, still had no access to this option.
Okay you should try this new version out. I have fixed so many bugs in them, and made some new bugs as well.

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
im trying to fix taka's water problem and i cant buy the pipes in the local store, the option isnt even there, i just have rum and candies to buy, do i have to be on a specific day or do i have to restart the game?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
im trying to fix taka's water problem and i cant buy the pipes in the local store, the option isnt even there, i just have rum and candies to buy, do i have to be on a specific day or do i have to restart the game?
I'm trying to fix Taka's pipes but they don't show up in the store. Am I missing something?
It's probably a bug... Ohh nooo... but let me recheck first. And by the way that just optional quest.

Reactions: Tacoman3000

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
In Loving Memories
R.I.P.
KUMO

December, 20th 2018 - December, 20th 2018
:cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much.
My holiday is find a new job hahaha. Look like this won't work out great as I thought. But thank you so much for enjoying the game so far.

RIP Kumo, good thing I didn't make you love her first.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
To put it simply, it's just kind of hints for the next avaiable quest which could be seen in the living room
Oh while we're talking about it, try to hanging around in the living room since F.Lord inserting several new images there at this newest ver :D

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thank you so much.
My holiday is find a new job hahaha. Look like this won't work out great as I thought. But thank you so much for enjoying the game so far.

RIP Kumo, good thing I didn't make you love her first.
I see, well it does need time for reaching more ppl I guess
At the very least I could proudly say that ur game is among my top list from almost 40 honey select based games which I've had played so far
So keep up ur great work :D

Ahaha, damn, I thought she'll be our MC partner in crime for triggering many lewd scenes in the future
As expected of Airi, she's really a full pledged soldier afterall :ROFLMAO:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Wow that's really something, if I had a Christmas party like that I'd definitely waiting for this day like I was 10 again.
Anyway I really like how the story is going, but how can I ask Nami to come to dinner? I have no options in front of the castle. Any suggestions?

Nvm, I didn't realized I can go to her house.

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
Town mine after event Yasuk+Yasue, it reapet itself every time after miner job so I can't get any money after work or extra job.

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes